Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - Utilities: water and electricity are the perfect tools for the government to rob their citizens.
Updated Sections: ,
Foreigners Sell Rand Assets at Record Pace as Eskom Woes Mount. Fitch Ratings Ltd. followed on Friday by cutting its outlook for Africa’s most industrialized economy to negative. JPMorgan Chase & Co. said the same day that a rally in the rand since the start of June was more to do with a supportive global environment than improvements in conditions locally.
|Citigroup recommended to clients on Monday that they short the rand against the Turkish lira. (no joke)|
Lesson: The mismanagement of utilities in markets whether in South Africa or Venezuela is one of the most apparent signs of low or deteriorating standards of governance. Utilities provide essential services but are mostly state-run, they have reliable cashflows and the cost of upkeeping vital pieces of infrastructure can be delayed for years without apparent loss of service. That makes them perfect candidates for political rent-seeking or theft.
The ECB ended its quantitative easing program at the beginning of the year in a vain attempt to try and begin to normalize policy. The EU’s economy is nowhere near ready for that kind of change and everyone remembers the bad effect the last withdrawal of accommodation had. It appears only a matter of time before the ECB engages in additional quantitative easing. Especially now that it becomes apparent that even Germany is entering a recession.
- U.S. Exports of xxx hit a new record high at 4.7 billion cubic feet per day in May 2019. The U.S. is now the world’s third-largest xxx exporter. Europe has accounted for much of the increase in shipments. In the first five months of 2019, roughly 40 percent of U.S. LNG exports went to Europe, and in January, Europe surpassed Asia as a buyer of U.S. LNG for the first time.
- xxxxxxx (xxx) reported a net loss of $208 million, or $0.34 per share.
- xxx saw its share price rise by more than 1.5 percent in early trading on Tuesday after the company posted a replacement cost profit of $2.8 billion, which exceeded expectations. xxx benefited from a significant increase in production.
- Each time this happened in the past, a WAR followed. Iron ore ...continue reading
- Gold & Silver daily both are at support here now. Gold is still testing a small bearish wedge and silver is backtesting a double bottom.
- USD has barely broken out of an inverse head & shoulders pattern. But we have no confirmation. Therefore the situation is ...continue reading
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - This signals the end for South Africa!
Updated Sections: ,
Police in Cape Town is no longer able to stop Black Gangsters. They had to call for the military to stop the violence in several parts of the city. What I personally experienced first hand in 1995 in Johannesburg, is now happening in Cape Town. The end of South Africa is near!
Just before midnight last Tuesday, the Mount Nelson hotel in Cape Town was the site of an audacious armed robbery, one of the most shocking examples yet of the surge in violent crime in a city that draws in thousands of tourists every year. More than a dozen masked men held up security at gunpoint, then looted the foyer and robbed staff and guests before fleeing in getaway vehicles.
Last weekend, 43 people were murdered in separate incidents in the Cape Flats, townships on the city’s outskirts, as already high levels of violence exploded in a gang war. The murder rate in the province of the Western Cape rose by nearly 12 percent between 2017 and 2018, much faster than the national average.
|What happens in Zimbabwe, happens in South Africa 15 years later...old saying of White Rhodesians.|
As the economy is already contracting, the Central Banks will be forced to start the printing press sooner than most think. QE Infinity about to kickoff with Fed, ECB & BoJ leading the way. We are entering a period of perpetual quantitative easing (money printing). Perpetual quantitative easing (money printing) is frightening, and it’s a new world. It's a world like Venezuela, Zimbabwe. It's a world like the Weimar Revolution.
- Bearish Sentiment Could Be The Most Bullish Thing For U.S. Stocks – but in the end, what counts, is what the stock markets will do when expressed in Gold...or real money. It's a waste of time, energy and money to chase stock markets which break record after record when expressed in Fiat Money but keep crashing when expressed in Gold or Real Money.
- How Is This Even Possible? Greece’s 10y yields drop below 2% for the first time ever in another bond market craze. 10y Greek debt now yields less than US 10y Treasuries...continue reading
- Negative divergence we have when stocks of stock market indexes edge higher but technicals edge lower and indicate we could have a bearish market.
- Negative Divergences on ...continue reading
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Monday, July 29, 2019 - The Western World has become an Asylum run by Fools!
Updated Sections: ,
The Western World has become an Asylum run by Fools!. Both the FED and the ECB (Mario) complain inflation stays too low!? Lower prices are "good" and the result of a good functioning economy. Rising and higher prices (price inflation) are "bad" for everybody. Except for an over-indebted country who tries do inflate its debt away. Have government officials NO CLUE at all about economics? and if they have, what makes them sell this kind of "stupid lies"? Why is everybody - mainstream media in particular - swallowing this kind of nonsense and is nobody protesting? Is it really true that 90% of the world's population are idiots?
Hard to tell WHEN the system will collapse...one thing, however, is sure: it is 100% sure it will and it will be soon. The following video gives us a good visual of the economic puzzle and how many pieces are left.
In South Africa Government can now LEGALLY take away property without any compensation! The fact that the White people are left with NO rights, is not reported by the Mainstream Media. South Africa is about to slide into the Zimbabwe experience where poverty reigns for Blacks and Whites. This is where civilization ends!
The fact that we have negative yields and 25% of all bonds in the world trade at negative interest rates, means the dangerous marginal interest rate level has come down and is extremely low. It also indicates the end is near. For those who still don't get it, negative interest rates signal it is high time to get out of all Fiat Money instruments and out of the Financial system into REAL MONEY of Gold and Silver.
- Nissan is firing 16,000 employees, Deutsche Bank is firing 18,000 employees,...Banking and the automobile sector, in particular, are excellent indicators for the economy. The figures are telling us that we are sliding in a depression.
- When the system freezes up, only few monetary instruments (Gold & silver) will remain free and be available to trade/barter. That is on condition that these are kept out of the banking system and out of political reach.
- Time to sell! Antitrust Will End Big Tech’s Boom. Earnings season is upon us once again, and tech giants such as Facebook and Google are announcing phenomenal earnings. At the same time, they’re in the government’s crosshairs for alleged unfair business practice. Facebook has already been hit with a $5 billion fine over privacy violations. That’s the largest fine in Federal Trade Commission history.And now the Department of Justice has opened new antitrust investigations into Big Tech companies such as Facebook, Google, Apple and Amazon.
- All-time highs for the Dow, SP500, and the way the records are sold by the mainstream media are a warning that a correction is plausible.
- What counts is the value of the Stock Markets expressed in Real Money or Gold. It is useless to have higher stock markets when the REAL value keeps on falling. These charts point to a NEW down leg...click here for our PF-charts of the major Stock Market Indexes expressed in Real Money or Gold.
© - All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic
Friday, July 26, 2019 - This is a Recession becoming a Hyperinflationary Depression!
Updated Sections: ,
This Recession is becoming a Hyperinflationary Depression. The BIG Depression of the 21st Century sits right around the corner. Whatever lies the Authorities sell, the REALITY of the Statistics shows a totally different GRIM picture. As always, the HERD will continue to believe the lies until it's too late.
Ripley's believe it or not, the answer of the Central Banks (FED, ECB, BoE,..) is MORE Money Printing and lower & negative interest rates. They will continue to what we all know doesn't work and this only makes it all worse. Japan is a BIG EXAMPLE...of what not to do.
- Late last year, Brazilians elected Jair Bolsonaro as the President of South America's leading nation. President Bolsonaro ran on a business-friendly platform and pledged to reduce corruption in the country. One of the best barometers for the new leader's success is the value of the xxxxxxxx. Shares in xxxxxxxx. (see the section for Oil shares) offer investors a compelling opportunity at the $16 per share level. xxx was trading at $16.05 on July 24. The trends in both the real versus US dollar relationship and in the Brazilian stock market are bullish. With no resolution to the tensions between the US and Iran on the horizon and the trends in Brazilian stocks and that nation's currency, xxx could easily double in value over the next year.
- A glance at the Silver price expressed in Venezuelan Bolivars (soon also in your country)...continue reading
- Stock Market, but also Gold & Silver sector is OVERBOUGHT. We expect and hope to see a small correction ...continue reading
Thursday, July 25, 2019 - Got Gold? Got Silver?...or are you still believing Fiat Money will save you!?
Updated Sections: Silver,
The following video we post especially for all the Snowflakes and the Millenniums. For all those born in 1960 or later.
Got Gold?...Got Silver?...or are you still believing Fiat Money will save you!? Maybe time to check what your family, friends, neighbors hold. If you hear few or none of them have Gold & Silver, you should sell your mother and put all the savings you have into Gold & Silver. Only 0.50% of the people hold Gold & Silver. The other 99.50% still think the other stuff is worth anything. They are about to find out what terrible mistake they made the hard way.
- The reality that the Gold & Silver sector has ...continue reading.
- Silver touches fresh 52 weeks high. ETF inflows for Silver are at a two-year high. We have been advising for weeks that Silver is/was a SCREAMING buy......continue reading
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - Not a "JOKE": Pension Funds are bankrupt!
Updated Sections: ,
Those who have to live on a pension will suffer most over the coming years. Low and negative interest rates will only make it worse! Especially so in the EUSSR of Europe.
The Belgian budget deficit is double as high as the lame politicians promised it would be. So, don't count on these to save you...on the contrary, the coming years, they will have to steal even more in order to survive and keep the SANTA-system running! Whatever they try to make you believe, the Deficit Trend will continue and get worse as explained by Jim's Formula.
- see "Silver section" for our long term projection. Note the climax volume (21) at the bottom and volume #2 (purple circle) when the trend reversed. The last volume climax with had (yellow arrow) when Silver was breaking out.
- Gold & Silver are hopefully ready for a small correction...
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - Not a "JOKE": France denies nationality to nurse for 'working too much'
Updated Sections: ,
France denies nationality to nurse for 'working too much'. French authorities rejected a nurse's application to be naturalized, arguing that she works too much. The prefecture in Val-de-Marne, near Paris, denied her application in June stating that she is "in breach of working time regulations".
Widely shared on social media, the official letter details that on top of her job in a clinic, the nurse has also picked up a monthly average of 119 hours of shift work in two other medical institutions. "You thus accumulate three jobs for a monthly duration of 271 working hours," it states.
Ripley's believe it or not: French law stipulates that employees cannot work over 48 hours in one week or a weekly average of 44 hours over a 12-week period. For instance, an employee working 48 hours a week for 6 weeks and then 40 hours for the following six weeks, will have respected the law as that averages to a weekly 44 hours over 12 weeks.
|French law stipulates that employees cannot work over 48 hours in one week or a weekly average of 44 hours over a 12-week period.|
French people and French authorities, in particular, are CRAZY, IDIOTS, SICKO'S. No wonder the french economy is going down the drain that fast. This is worse than Communism. It is a total aberration and a shame to humanity. The French administration, Consulates, Embassies are a total disaster. Everyone who needs another passport or inscription at a consulate/embassy experience the blatant indecent way the French citizens living overseas are treated.
Central Bankers guide market down in controlled decline in order to avoid an uncontrolled crash. “It’s perfectly safe because they know what they’re doing.” Central banks don't know what they are doing and each day they are making the recession worse and deeper.
Today, Banking has become more than a "pain in the Butt". Compliance makes it almost impossible for a normal company to operate in a normal way and they see Ghost everywhere. No society can operate with decently with Ghosthunters seeing evil in each wire transfer and account holders forced to walk on eggshells. This is genuine WITCH HUNTING. No wonder cryptocurrencies are becoming so popular.
- How to interpret and work with RRG (new indicators added to several sections) - enlarge the picture and check the text below.
- A visual overview using RRG. Two interesting rotations stand on the picture. ...continue reading
Monday, July 22, 2019 - Would you give up the right to print money out of thin air without a war? Is there a World War brewing in the Middle-East?
Updated Sections: $-Gold, €-Gold, Oil Shares, Natural Gas shares ,
Would you give up the right to print money out of thin air without a war? Is there a World War brewing in the Middle-East? If you would give up the right to print DOLLARS out of thin air without war, you are probably as big an idiot as Christine Lagarde (freshman of the ECB) who hardly knows the difference between a Share and a Bond.
Europe is far more dependent on energy supplies from the Gulf than the US is, and any further attempts by Iran to disrupt oil and gas supplies from the Gulf would have catastrophic consequences for Europe's economy. Europe's insistence on sticking with the nuclear deal, and its refusal to support Washington's attempts to provide naval protection for international shipping through the Strait of Hormuz, could ultimately prove self-defeating.
Even a retarded alcoholic should understand that the present situation suits both Britons and Americans. For Britons, it enhances their negotiation leverage on the EU (Brexit) and for the Americans, it is a continuation of their "divide and reign" policy where they will do everything within their power to break up the EU & the Euro and ensure the US-Dollar maintains its Reserve Currency status. Snow Flakes and Millenniums spending their time in Tomorrow Land still don't get it that this coming severe economic recession ALWAYS ends in a World War.
|For each Tanker seized in the Street of Gibraltar, Iran can seize 25 Tankers in the Street of Hormuz.|
This is what hyperinflationary depressions are made off: retarded leaders (politicians), low and negative interest rates, money printing and protectionism.
|note the lower tops||The Big Depression of the 21st century|
- Gasoline...continue reading
- Natural gas prices...continue reading
- Poland’s recent move to repatriate part of its gold holdings indicates there is perceived risk in keeping the metal stored in London, exacerbated by England’s confiscation of Venezuelan gold. The US is an even more dangerous place for other countries to store gold than Great Britain....continue reading
- Oil, Natural Gas & Uranium shares ...continue reading
- The silver-gold ratio has been way out of whack for months. In recent weeks, it has been above 90-1 and approached 93-1. The modern average over the last century is around 40:1. ...continue reading
Friday, July 19, 2019 - Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day?
Updated Sections: Bio-Pharma, Oil Shares(partly),
Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day. There is simply no equity value in Deutsche Bank any more - with the bank with the €45 trillion in derivatives, everyone has decided to cut their counterparty risk and mostly hedge funds, have started a "bank run" which has culminated with about $1 billion per day being pulled from the bank.
As a result of the modern version of this "bank run", where it's not depositors but counterparties that are pulling their liquid exposure from DB on fears another Lehman-style lock up could freeze their funds indefinitely, Deutsche Bank is considering how to transfer some €150 billion ($168 billion) of balances to French banking giant BNP Paribas.
|There is NO WAY the authorities (ECB) will let Deutsche Bank go bankrupt. Deutsche Bank is the German national pride and the largest bank on the European Continent.|
There is NO WAY the authorities will let Deutsche Bank go bankrupt. Deutsche Bank is the German national pride and the largest bank on the European Continent. Instead, they will create more Fiat money out of thin air. As a matter of fact, they have already started. Hyperinflation is the answer of the ECB and German National Bank...Remember one should not touch Banks, not even with a 20-yard long stick and you MUST get your savings out of the financial system before it freezes up.
- Silver is a lot less liquid than gold in the market, yet there .......continue reading
- xxxxx (xxxxx) has broken out and is a BUY at the present level.
- charts tell more than 1,000 words...this is what the gold & silver sector looks like today in a nutshell.
Thursday, July 18, 2019 - THE SILVER PRICE: Setting Up For An important Breakout?
Updated Sections: Silver (short candles), Recession proof shares,
Recession proof shares (hold), ,
Now that most of the continent has been handed to the Germans on a "silver plate" without firing one single round, "Communism" is now "official" in Europe (the EU)! Terrible is that the majority of the Europeans & the EU-politicians don't even see nor understand this. Even the modern version of Napoleon himself (Macron) doesn't realize he for a second time lost the "Battle of Waterloo".
Markets are likely to top. We are now in the final innings of an investment game that will end badly. Major stock markets in many countries, including the Dow and S&P, are now finishing their bull market moves, both short term, and long term. This is LEG # 5. The most dramatic leg. Nobody knows WHEN it will climax. It can happen tomorrow or it can happen in 2 years from now. The fundamental position has been indicating a high risk for a while and the technical picture is now confirming that we are ending a major secular bull market that will turn into a catastrophic secular bear market which will be devastating for the world.
As a result of unlimited credit creation and money printing in the last few decades, the assets listed below are massive bubbles. 99% of the Investors (the global liquidity) are invested in the asset classes below. Therefore we expect to see dramatic losses the day these bubbles pop. Compared to what is about to happen soon, the Big Depression of the 1930s will look like a walk through Central Park. Important is to realize that the longer it takes before the catharsis actually happens, the deeper the depression will be.
- Stocks will decline by 75-95% in real terms as the stock market bubble implodes.
- Bonds will lose 90-100% of their value as sovereign and private borrowers default.
- Property values will implode by 75-95% with interest rates at 15%+ and no credit available.
- Private Equity investments will lose 70-100% slaughtered by high leverage and rates
- Cash will either be bailed in or lost in the bankruptcy of banks or totally debased by governments
- Insanity: NOW EVEN JUNK BONDS HAVE NEGATIVE YIELDS.
- In Japan, they give houses away or ...continue reading
- Following shares can be bought at present levels (see Majors & Juniors for the PF-charts): ...continue reading
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - the yield to maturity on 30-year treasury bills is - 2.50%
Updated Sections: ,
Sometimes I wonder how people could accumulate and have an important amount of savings. If you see the irresponsible and stupid way they handle their savings, you know these people will end empty-handed. And when I see the irresponsible way the Authorities handle pension funds & insurance companies (which must by law invest at least 80% of their assets in Treasuries - EU), these savers won't even receive a decent pension. The reality is, that because of NEGATIVE REAL INTEREST rates, pension funds and (re)insurance companies are simply being robbed of their assets.
|Idiot's Quote of the year: I don't want to buy & invest in Gold because when the time has come, my children won't be able to sell it to anybody.|
The NOMINAL Yield to maturity of a 30 year Treasury is -2.50%. This means that anybody lending money to the government loses annually a nominal amount of 2.50%. When we add the nominal inflation the figure rises to about 4.10 %. When adding REAL INFLATION, the yearly theft is a staggering 12.50 %. [real inflation is 10%]
- because of low and negative interest rates and because of cooked inflation numbers, the reality is that Government is actually in a process of destroying its own currency system.
- everybody staying with the Government(s) and not putting his/her savings in REAL MONEY will sink together with the Government(s).
- converting your savings into Gold & Silver is not a matter of getting more fiat money, nor a matter of being able to sell it to somebody when the RESET happens, it is merely a matter of financial survival.
- xxx, xxxxx, the xxxxx buys these huge quantities of Silver (but also Gold). Only 0.5% of the Western Investors hold Gold & Silver. 99.5% live in LALA-LAND...
- Silver has been forming a massive, ...continue reading
- xxx is up 6% - breaking the 200 days MA it is a STRONG BUY!, xxxxxx is up 4%. xxx xxxx is up 2.55%. xxxxx xxxxx is up 12%, xxxxx xxxxx (new share) is up 10%, xxxx xxxx is up 7%.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - Bitcoins have even less value than the shares of the Mississippi company had (John Law).
Updated Sections: Miners versus Gold & SP500, , ,
Bitcoins (and cryptocurrencies) is a creation of uneducated, inexperienced millenniums, snowflakes, of people living in a bubble in LALA-Land who have no clue what the world looks like. It is not a currency and certainly not money. It is nothing but a BRILLIANT SYSTEM with no real intrinsic value whatsoever. Bitcoins have even less value than the shares of the Mississippi company had (John Law).
For a man dying of thirst in the desert, gold is a hunk of rock, while water is priceless. And gold actually is ultimately just a rock. But it is a rock with certain properties which makes it better at being an objective measure of value than other kinds of rocks. These properties give it utility that other rocks can't provide in the same measure. A man dying of thirst in the desert will certainly be able to buy some water with Gold while such will be impossible with Bitcoins.
Gold is fungible, can be used for exchange, is impossible to counterfeit, is inert and doesn't degrade or rot with time. It's divisible. Bitcoin actually doesn't have all of these properties. To start it is not an objective measure of value & its volatility is way too great. Also, it cannot be used as a media of universal exchange: only certain privileged people can. It may be impossible to counterfeit, but it can be stolen: theft actually already happened several times. Cryptocurrencies may not tarnish, nor rot...however without electricity, they die, disappear. Without computers, without smartphones, there is no Bitcoin, no cryptocurrency.
|When there is no electricity and/or no computers/smartphones, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies all resume their original value or ZERO.|
Very dangerous is the fact that – contrary to gold - digital currencies can be manufactured without any limit. The only limit is that one needs energy (electricity) to keep it alive. Kids in Zimbabwe pan gold so they can buy food for the day...Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are not at all available to the common man. If you happen to be dying in the desert, you will probably be able to get water for gold....while cryptocurrencies will be to no avail in a place where there is no electricity, and probably no working smartphones.
|If the economies are doing GREAT, why then do the Authorities have to manipulate interest rates to below ZERO levels and create more Fiat money out of thin air?|
- For those who know that Banks, Pension Funds and Insurance companies in Europe must BY LAW keep at least 80% of their RESERVES in zero and negative yielding Treasuries, it is not hard to understand that these financial companies are in a process of being RUINED.
- Central Banks and Authorities ...continue reading
- We have communicating financial vessels. Therefore, as long as Central Banks will push interest rates down and keep these at low and/or negative levels; as long as Central Banks will create Fiat money out of thin air, Gold and Silver but also STOCK MARKETS ...continue reading
- The Johannesburg Stock Market Index is an excellent example of how the ...continue reading
- The key to investing and preserving your savings successfully are our PF charts of the Indexes expressed in Gold or Real Money.
Monday, July 15, 2019 - What is the loss of major currencies versus Gold since 2018?
Updated Sections: Royalties, Majors (new share), Juniors (new silver share added),
The Socialism at work in Europe is the Socialism the Democrats would like to import into the USA.
Gold has been in a secular BULL trend since 2003/2004. Only retarded people are not able to see it...
Trump's tweet about his not being a bitcoin fan, and his specific reference to unlawful behavior, drug trade, and other illegal activity, is a precursor to a federal legislative crack down on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Whatever is said and published about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, these have NOT the characteristics of Gold and will NEVER have these. Therefore, through a simple reasoning process, it is very easy to conclude that Cryptocurrencies will NEVER become Real Money.
|Cryptocurrencies are THIN AIR and only have value because some people still believe in Santa.|
Most buyers of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are young people, millenniums and snowflakes with NO understanding and knowledge of monetary history and economics whatsoever.
- Investors cheered new hopes for an interest rate cut, helping the Dow on Thursday to break above 27,000 for the first time ever. But ...continue reading
- one chart tells more than 1,000 words. The HUI-index ...continue reading
We are living in is a completely artificial-central-bank-manufactured world.
This is an extremely dangerous situation which is misleading the HERD and those living in LALA-LAND.
Soon the chickens will come to roost and that day, the Herd will find out first hand what FOOLS' GOLD looks like.
Friday, July 12, 2019 - The Central Banks' Dramatic Capitulation on interest rates and money supply.
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (cont.), Indexes in Real Money (Gold), Long Term Charts,
Is Britain seizing foreign Gold holdings? Are the U.S.A. planning to seize Gold holdings? What is going to happen when the Dollar loses its Reserve Currency status?
The USA has done desperate things in the past and seized the people's gold...who says they won't do it again?
- Monetary history teaches War takes over once economics and finance fail. “War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war, a few people make huge fortunes...and war is brewing between Iran (Oil) and the Western World.
- Gold Surges: Gold Loves Lower Rates and Real Negative Interest rates!
- We do however have a Gold to Silver Ratio Warning. Are there examples from history which show an advancing gold price, a lagging silver price, and a breakout in the gold to silver ratio – similar to what we are seeing now?
- Yes: consider the example from the mid-1980s, when as gold recovered from $275 per ounce back up to $520, silver mostly ...continue reading
- when Gold rallies on high relative volume (like now) volatility decline.
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - The illusion of “paper prosperity” will disappear in the blink of an eye.
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (partly),
Socialism (now sold as Democracy) is theft and disincentivisation. The worst part of socialism is not that it steals from normal people and gives to the poor (that's only what politicians pretend to be elected. Much worse is that socialism disincentivizes all parts of society. The wealth creators and company builders lose their motivation because either their business are socialized or virtually all profits are taken by the state through taxation. In addition, bureaucracy and control make it impossible to operate a business efficiently. For normal workers, socialism takes away the incentive to work and contribute to society. Why work when the state takes care of you regardlessly. The consequence of socialism is also that most members of society become miserable and depressed
Sub-Zero Yields Start Taking Hold in Europe's Junk-Bond Market. The number of euro-denominated junk bonds trading with a negative yield -- a status until recently associated with ultra-safe sovereign borrowers -- now stands at 14. Cheap money policies since the financial crisis has kept interest rates at, or near, all-time lows for the last decade. That’s prompted many investors to buy riskier assets that yield enough for them to meet their liabilities, driving bond markets higher and yields lower. The European Central Bank said on Monday it’s ready to add more stimulus to the eurozone, indicating that an end to the age of ultra-low borrowing costs is far from over.
|The European Central Bank said on Monday it’s ready to add more stimulus to the eurozone, indicating that an end to the age of ultra-low borrowing costs is far from over.|
The negative yield on junk bonds suggests we are in the silly season. Negative yields can NEVER and in NO WAY be justified. Junk bonds carry that moniker because of the unreliability of cash flows and spell a LOT of PROBLEMS are straight ahead. No society survived on negative interest rates ever...because such is simply mathematically impossible.
- Few people THINK....politicians can't think. How can a small clique of gold owners holding less than 0.5% of world financial assets be right? They are clearly a minuscule minority of obstinate gold-bugs and contrarians who are living in the past. Or do these people see something that the majority of investors don’t?
- More than 99.5% of world financial assets are invested in other things but gold. That makes gold one of the least desired asset classes on the planet (for now). Most professional, as well as private investors, would never consider gold as part of their portfolio...this is exactly one of the reasons one MUST hold Gold & Silver.
- Today, Money is debt and debt is money. Only IDIOTS and RETARDED people keep their assets in DEBT.
- Until quite recently the Bank of England was talking about ...continue reading
- Gold trading above the $1,380 per ounce level ...continue reading
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - The Unstoppable Bull Market: How to Know Equities are Peaking?...
Stock markets climb a wall of worry and fall of a cliff of enthusiasm. Every mania has a contradiction at its center. In the 1980s, it was the Imperial Palace in Tokyo really was worth more than the entire state of California. In the 1990s it was earnings don’t matter. In the 2000s it was CDS could absolve everyone of default risk. In this decade it is that no one loses money from negative yields.
|A significant correction is a part of climbing the ladder of worry.|
Those who keep buying the stock markets will - in the end - lose it all, especially when the Dow Jones soars to 300,000 and higher. It is almost 100% sure this will happen. The US stock market is about to enter its final hurrah stage. US stocks, as well as global markets, are will show their final moves up (technicians call it leg #5) before a long term secular bear market starts. Before the decline is finished, we should see a fall of at least 90%, in real terms, just like in 1929-31. The fall will happen in "nominal terms" and in particular in REAL TERMS (i.e. when expressed in Gold or Real Money - see our Subscriber's section)....continue reading
- If June was the start of a new Wave ...continue reading
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - Gold will rally to the $1520 level, briefly correct, then..see subscriber's sections!
Updated Sections: ,
We are experts in Gold since the early 1970s. We know how this market functions. This upside price move in Gold is just starting. If you missed any of our earlier research posts, it is high time to subscribe. Gold will rally to the $1520 level, briefly correct, then advance to price levels above $1650, maybe even to $1720.
Once Gold hits the $10,000 level, the Government will be your biggest problem. At that point, they will try whatever is possible to tax away your profit and probably even to SEIZE your PHYSICAL GOLD. By that time all PAPER GOLD will have become worthless. Buying Gold and/or Silver with no invoice (black money) is not clever at all. When Gold hits $10,000 (and higher) those who bought Physical Gold with NO INVOICE will also run into severe problems.
|Silver Surged A Staggering 79% In Two Months In 1987|
Deutsche Bank fires 18,000! Is DEUTSCHE BANK the SICKEST of them all? For years we are advising not to touch bank shares. Not even with a 20-yard long stick. We only need to look at the share price which tells us everything. DB’s share price has lost 94% since 2007. A stock that loses all but 6% of its value is virtually guaranteed to go to ZERO.
It is only a matter of how long it takes. Since DB is one of the biggest banks in the world, a collapse would have implications for the global banking system. Because DB is part of “the system” neither the German government, nor the Fed or other central banks will let it fall without a massive rescue effort, and a massive rescue effort will for 100% sure come with a MASSIVE BAIL-IN. Those wasting their time with Saving Accounts, Bank Deposits and Equities will end empty-handed.
Share capital and reserves are EUR 54 billion which is 1.8% of total assets. So a credit loss of 2% would make the bank insolvent. They will be lucky if credit losses would only reach 20%. But wait, now we add derivatives at EUR 44 trillion. DB’s net worth only covers 0.1% of the derivatives. So a loss of only 0.1% on the derivatives portfolio is all it would take to bankrupt DB.
DB is one of the worst banks, but when the financial crisis unravels, we will find that most banks are in dire straits. Unlimited money printing is not far away and with that comes hyperinflation and interest rates no longer negative or 0-2% but in the teens or higher. Once we have unlimited money printing, the last bit of faith people has in banks will be gone in a flash...and the financial system will collapse. We are 100% sure this will happen. It will be the next years....however we just don't know when.
- As the next global financial crisis unravels in the coming few years, we will see ....continue reading
- Silver Surged A Staggering 79% In Two Months In 1987...and it's gonna happen again.
- When the STOP-BUY line is broken, we shall see much higher stock markets. Interest rates will stay low and MORE FIAT money is about to be created! As the second half of 2019 begins, the markets are in much better shape than they were in late-December. The S&P 500 recovered all of the ground lost in the late-2018 correction, made new all-time highs in the past ten days, and is up nearly 27% from its correction low. The NYSE Composite Index also made a new all-time high,...continue reading
Monday, July 8, 2019 - Friday, July 5 was the "perfect day" for the COMEX to hammer down Gold & Silver.
Updated Sections: Gold Fundamentals, Silver, US-Dollar, €-Gold & €/$,
Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€, Swiss-Gold & Swiss/$/€, Can$-Gold & Can$/$/€, ¥-Gold & ¥/$/€,
£-Gold & £/$/€, R-Gold & R/$/€ ,Kr-Gold & Kr/$/€, Yuan-Gold & Yuan/$/€, Rupee-Gold
Putting Christine Lagarde in charge of the ECB will lead the eurozone into catastrophe. Christine Lagarde, the new head of the European Central Bank President is too inflexible, has a dreadful track record and knows nothing about monetary policy. Some of the biggest budget deficits ever recorded. The deepest recession since anyone started gathering statistics. A conviction for negligence. It is hard to imagine what exactly it might be that would disqualify somebody from being made President of the European Central Bank anymore. After all, those are the major achievements of Christine Lagarde’s time in public office and yet she has just been elevated to what may well prove the most pivotal role in the global economy over the next decade.
Anne Widdecombe's fiery debut speech in European Parliament: the EU is a SCAM, LEGAL THEFT run by unelected narcissist Tyrants!
INSTEX is the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex) and permits companies in Europe to do business with countries like Iran, avoiding American sanctions by trading outside the SWIFT system, which is dollar-denominated and de facto controlled by the US Treasury.
There has been considerable blow-back from the Make America Great Again campaign, particularly as the flip side of the coin appears to be that the “greatness” will be obtained by making everyone else less great. This being the international policy of the USA since Independence. Today the chickens come home to roost and the world is organizing itself so it can operate WITHOUT the US-Dollar. After the BRICS, the China and Russia agreement, Europe now also has INSTEX. This allows bypassing the Swift-system, the US-Dollar and the control of the U.S.A.
- INSTEX is another BIG NAIL in the coffin of the US-Dollar.
- U.S. shale destroyed 80% of its value since 2008. Former EQT (NYSE: EQT) chief executive Steve Schlotterbeck said that the shale industry continues to destroy capital “every time they put the drill bit to the ground.” He spoke at a petrochemical conference where he said that the industry has destroyed 80 percent of its value since 2008.
- OPEC production drops to a new low. OPEC’s production declined .......continue reading
- The xxxx is breaking out versus the Euro and the US-dollar...and gold in xxxxx is breaking out its historic top
- Tables with Support, Resistance levels, and targets were updated on the goldonomic.com site - these should also be updated on the goldonomic.be site. PLEASE advise if not.
- We have come to a point where the manipulation of the Gold price does no longer work! As of today, ANYTHING can HAPPEN!
- See the Flag forming on Gold candle charts, possibly setting up for Parabolic Move with a target of xxxxx! (visible on the candle charts)......continue reading
Thursday & Friday, July 4-5, 2019 - Convicted criminal Lagarde to Succeed Draghi as ECB Chief As Economy Weakens.
Updated Sections: Treasuries in the EU, World Stock Market Indexes (PF & short candles),
Lagarde to Succeed Draghi as ECB Chief As Economy Weakens. Today, it is no longer important to have a 'strong-intelligent' leader. As long as it is a woman, the Herd seems to be satisfied. [I would be jailed for publishing this on Facebook]
Christine Lagarde fits the bill of a credible dove. She will ensure the ECB will move back toward quantitative easing and negative interest rates. That’s good news for the liquidity fuelled bull market but very bad news for the Global economy and international financial system.
|While In Europe local national governments and local politics have become something obsolete, European Louis XVI politicans have decided about their new jobs!|
Christine Lagarde has been found guilty before a court of law of negligence in approving a massive payout of taxpayers’ money to controversial French businessman Bernard Tapie but avoided a jail sentence.
A French court convicted the head of the International Monetary Fund and former government minister, who had faced a €15,000 (£12,600) fine and up to a year in prison. But it decided she should not be punished and that the conviction would not constitute a criminal record. On Monday evening the IMF gave her its full support...
Do Not Store Gold In A Bank Vault Or Safety Deposit Box!. So again I warn gold investors not to hold physical gold in a bank vault or in a bank safe deposit box. When the next financial crisis starts, you will not get your gold back from the bank’s vault and you will not get access to your safe deposit box. The bank will obviously tell you that the gold in the box is yours, but I wouldn’t trust them. Also, the bank doors could be closed for a very long time. So even if you did eventually got access, it might take years. Much better to store gold privately in secure vaults which you have physical access to at any time.
- The National Bank of Belgium has now also joined the group of countries paying out NEGATIVE interest rates.
- The Bank of Japan is joining the other money printers (FED, ECB) and just said “If the economy loses momentum toward achieving our price target, we will of course consider expanding stimulus without hesitation.” The Japanese debt of Yen 1.1 quadrillion which is 235% of GDP and 70% owned by the Japanese government which is the only buyer of new issues. And even at just above 0% interest rates, Japan can’t afford even the interest on the debt without issuing more debt. The Japanese economy will sink into the Pacific together with the Yen.
- The next slowdown will lead to a lot of bad debt becoming worthless debt. Just take the $1.2 trillion corporate junk debt in the US. Or take the Chinese debt that has exploded from $2 trillion to $40t in this century or Italian debt which is 145% of GDP.
- As asset prices collapse and gold appreciates, you will be able to buy a house for a fraction of the cost today, especially if you have your savings in gold.
Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019 - Negative Interest Rates is THEFT and a DESTRUCTION of the economy
Updated Sections: Bonds general & USA, Corporate Bonds, Negative Interest rates, ,
Note: Tomorrow is the 4ht of July, National Holiday. Next update may come on Friday. If not on Monday July 8.
|It goes beyond any imagination that NOBODY, no Economist, no Politician, no Central Banker, no University Professor makes remarks about "Negative Interest Rates". Negative Interest Rates is something completely unnatural, contrary to any economic law. Negative Interest Rates only are possible because of MANIPULATION, LIES, PROPAGANDA and citizens living in LALA-LAND.|
REAL Negative interest rates (Nominal interest rates minus the Real Inflation rate) is THEFT. Negative Nominal interest rates are even BIGGER THEFT. But WHO buys these NEGATIVE YIELDING NOMINAL BONDS? Only Banks, Central Banks and the BIS (Bank for International Settlements), the IMF (International Monetary Fund) buy!
The fact that more and more Nominal Yielding Bonds are issued by Governments proof that they can no longer control of the situation. It points to the fact that we are close to the "Endgame". No single reasoning process can justify Negative interest rates. Such does not only gives false signals to the Entrepreneurs but on top FORCES these to invest in marginal LOW YIELDING projects.
|Percentage of negative yielding DEBT in each country|
Who Buys negative yielding bonds? (apart from those who are LEGALLY forced to buy; like Banks, Pension funds, Insurance co's) Then how can investors lend governments $13 trillion of money and pay for the privilege of the state holding your money. That is totally absurd. You give money to an insolvent country and you must pay them for that great honor. Take little Portugal as an example. They have a massive debt to GDP of 125% and they also have negative yields from 2-5 years. What would you do? Would you lend money to a country that will never repay it and also pay them for the pleasure or buy gold? I certainly wouldn’t.
- The world economy is slowing down a lot faster than any central banker dares to admit to.
- Central Banks are panicking. With the global economy slowing down and the financial system being under pressure, central banks around the world are now all in a rate cutting mode. The Fed is expected to make 4 cuts within the next 12 months and Draghi has just made clear that the ECB is standing ready with the whole gambit of stimulus. He indicated that further rate cuts “remain part of our tools” and also additional asset purchase which means more QE. [so much for not mopping up the excess of liquidity - like Van Rompuy “the Belgian wet rag” pretended would happen some years ago - but instead adding liquidity]
- Swift (a system designed to maintain the status of the US-Dollar as reserve currency) is ...
- Technical analysis has its limitations. Especially in MANIPULATED and RIGGED markets. However, they still ...continue reading
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019 - Never seen: French car sales down 8.6%, Chinese sales down 16.6 %!
Updated Sections: Uranium shares, Banks & Financials, Coal, Solar & Rare Elements
Agriculturals, Copper+Platinum & Non-Ferro's, Long Term commodity Charts,
Commodities in Gold, Inflation Index ,
Car Sales are one of the best precursors for the state of the economy. In my lifetime I have NEVER seen car sales down by such a high figure. The illusion is over and the dark years are here. The Dark Years are the consequence of a world that for decades has lived above its means, in the belief that credit and printed money can bring prosperity. We will soon experience that this has all been a LALA-LAND illusion which will painfully turn into a harsh reality. That means, an implosion of debt markets and also of all the bubble assets that have been financed by the debt. Whether More Fiat Money is created out of thin air or not, won't change anything to the present situation....
The biggest risk is the $1.4 quadrillion derivatives market which is about to evaporate in smoke. These derivatives only function in bull markets when there is liquidity in the system. In the coming bear markets, there will be no liquidity and the derivatives bubble will implode as the counterparty not only fails but also disappears. There will be no one on the other side of all these derivative trades which have been the most massive money spinner for the bankers. Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Societe Generale, ABN-AMRO, Scotia Bank,... are all banks which will be affected by the coming derivatives disaster.
Russians have learned this THE HARD way and at this time, they are doing whatever is possible to make sure they don't become part of what will be the Big Depression of the 21st Century. I fear this depression will be the Great Depression of the 1930s on steroids.
|GDP per capita in Moscow is actually slightly higher than in Washington DC, and much higher than most US cities like Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, or Miami. None of this is due to Socialism (alias Democracy). And Russians know it.|
- Rising Stock Markets and falling Car Sales don't go together. Especially not when they fall by 8% to 16%..better prepare for the worst before it's too late.
- In the 1970s a median car costs about 1/4 to 1/3rd of the median yearly income. Today the same car costs at least 1/2 ...continue reading
- A pullback for Gold and Silver we finally have. Could be expected as the 4th of July is coming up on Thursday this week and the COMEX, bankers and petty Government officials are leaving for the holiday Wednesday until Monday next week. The COMEX being the only market functioning with PAPER GOLD and PAPER SILVER has to make sure nothing spectacular happens during these days.
- This points to a weaker Dollar and much higher INFLATION rates: ...continue reading
Monday, July 1st, 2019 - We have 500/750 oz. Silver paper obligations for each 1 oz. of physical Silver!
Updated Sections: Uranium shares, Bank & Financial shares ,
Venezuela, after World War II one of the richest countries on this planet, destroyed by "democracy". The EU is walking EXACTLY the same path. Democracy = Socialism and Socialism = Tyranny (Chavez, Maduro,..) and Tyranny = Poverty! This applies to Rome, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Venezuela and many other countries on planet Earth. The Barbarians are taking over the Western world but its citizens keep spending their time with GAMES (Music Festivals, World cups, Soccer,...) and are demanding more BREAD (pensions, social security, free education, free health care, free housing,...)
NOTHING comes for free...except maybe Sunshine. Everything else has a price!
Many investors are now talking about gold and the potential for much higher prices. But we must remember that we are not holding gold as an investment but for wealth preservation purposes in order to protect against a rotten financial system, and a bankrupt global economy. Gold is not held for short term gains but as insurance against the massive risks, we see in the system.
We are not in gold to take part in a price move. Instead, gold is the consequence of our analysis of global risk which is at an extreme. At the same time as many impatient holders of gold are now rejoicing over the price move, we must remember at all times that the very strong rise of gold that we are about to see, is a warning signal of very difficult times ahead in the world.
|Margins on Gold & Silver are so LOW that a bakery makes more money by selling a box of chocolates than a gold trader selling one ounce of Gold/Silver.
- Gold has produced positive returns in 16 of the last 19 years.
- Gold’s average annual return compounded since 2001 is 9.38%. [When I started in this business, 1 kg gold traded around $2,500. Since 1973 Gold went up by 1,700%]
- Gold’s appreciation thus far in 2019 (through 6/20/19) is 8.42%.
- A $100,000 investment in gold in January 2001 would be worth about $350,000 today. At gold’s peak in 2011, it would have been worth about $475,000.
- Gold does not have a political preference.
- Gold is not swayed by who leads the Federal Reserve.
- Contrary to popular belief, gold does not need inflation to appreciate in value. Some of gold’s best years were the result not of inflation but disinflation.
- Gold’s price history is only loosely connected to that of the dollar. In January 2001, the U.S. Dollar Index stood at 113.39. It now stands at a little over 96 for a decline of 18% during the period. The price of gold, on the other hand, rose 3.5 times.
- The 21st century has been gold’s century, not the stock market’s. In January 2001, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stood near 16,000. It is now bumping up against the 27,000 marks for a gain of roughly 69%. By contrast, gold is up 350% over the same period (from roughly $400 to $1400 per ounce). While stocks dominated headlines, gold quietly performed.
The COMEX has NO physical Silver and NO physical Gold to cover its obligations and the LMBA has less than 50% physical Gold & Silver reserves to cover its paper obligations. There are between 500 oz and 750 oz. paper silver obligations for each 1 oz. physical silver and for Gold, the figure hovers between 300 and 500 oz. paper contracts for each 1 oz. physical Gold.
The GLD and SLV obligations are guaranteed by PAPER gold and PAPER silver only...They made A MESS out of it and the time is coming where the BANKSTERS are gonna have to pay for this. Unfortunately, as is often the case, the SAVERS, especially the savers who keep trusting the banksters with all their deposits, will have to pay for the bulk of the losses.
The video we posted below is only available for our beloved Subscribers. It is one of the more important video's we posted this year so far on our site. People who a skimming Internet for free information and/or continue to listen to what the banks advise them to do, don't deserve to see it. We need these people as bag holders the day the finale is been played. Having said this, it amazes us that FEW people really understand what is happening behind the smoke curtains of Banks, Central Banks, and Authorities. It is amazing that people don't realize that this dirty financials and the political game will end with a BANK HOLIDAY where a lot of purchasing power will be lost.
- Take your time to watch/listen to the video below. This man knows what he is talking about....continue reading
- Charts tell more than 1,000 words.
|...continue reading||...continue reading|