UPDATE MARCH 2017
Central banks are caught between a Rock, a Hard Plate and a Firing Squad!
|Reminder for the Symposium held in Europe (Belgium) on April 22, 2017 with Bill Murphy (GATA-Le Metropole Cafe), Francis Schutte (Goldonomic), Rein de Vries (Revolution by Debt), Manoj Chatlani (Panama-Attorney at Law)- The event comes with coffee, lunch and farewell drink and a 6 month complementary access to the Goldonomic subscription section of the site (a $300 value). As of today the subscription to the event is closed....we do accept no more delegates!|
Friday March 31, 2017 - Here comes "as expected" the end of the anonymity of BITCOIN!
Authorities make me sick with their money laundering ethics. In fact they don't give a S...T. They just want to make it easier to legally steal money from their subjects.
A newly drafted proposal to amend the existing directive of preventing money laundering and terrorism financing is seeking to introduce significant regulatory authority over the usage of digital currencies like bitcoin.
Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are deliberating to extend the scope of the Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AMLD) to include virtual currencies, a move that could end the anonymity of crypto-currency adopters and users. The existing AMLD, published in May 2015, does not include any mention or coverage of virtual currencies.
Published last week, the newest proposal plainly states that “competent authorities should be able to monitor the use of virtual currencies,” whilst adding that anonymity would be a “hindrance than an asset for virtual currencies” when used for criminal purposes. To this end, the draft law seeks to allow watchdogs from individual EU countries to identify bitcoin users by their bitcoin addresses.
- The risk of eventual implosion of the US-Dollar and fiat money rises each month, from an unsustainable system deeply insolvent. Sanctions have strengthened the Eastern resistance in trade, finance, politics, and security. America is much weaker and more vulnerable than most experts realize.
- The corrective process will be happening over the next 5 years, with profound reforms and new remedies put in place. What comes will be commodity backed money with precious metals at the core of the new system.
- Payment systems will be more like a utility without the participation of corrupt banks demanding fees and increasingly operate as the Government's tax receivers. The Keynesian system is coming to a violent end.
- The US owes the world 453,000 tonnes of gold which is almost 3 times all the gold ever produced in history.
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Thursday March 30, 2017 - A cashless society is a threat to our basic freedom and survival.
A cashless society is a threat to our basic freedom and survival. The Death of Cash and March Towards Economic Totalitarianism", offers critical information on how the elimination of cash from our economy threatens our personal and financial freedoms. Be aware that today BANKS already have become the Government TAX COLLECTORS. So long, only those who keep part of their savings in PHYSICAL GOLD & SILVER are able to escape this macabre dance. If you think BITCOIN is the future, you're in for some big disillusion.
These threats include:
- Loss of Privacy - there will be a digital trail of all your purchases and transfers.
- End of Dissent - the government can use any data it gathers against you.
- Endangers Freedom - a single keystroke can freeze access to your account or transfer your money to the government.
- Negative Interest Rates - the government could effectively tax every dollar you own by charging you to keep your digital currency in the bank.
- Once we have digital money, authorities only need to implant a small chip to enslave you for the rest of your life.
- There is no urge, one must however in time disinvest out of Mines which have important stakes in South-Africa. Zuma is walking the same path Mugabe is...[old saying of white Afrikaners]
- Marathon Oil (MRO) agreed to purchase 21,000 acres in the Permian from Black Mountain Oil & Gas and other private sellers for $700 million. The acquisition gives Marathon roughly 550 million barrels of oil equivalent in the hottest shale play in the world.
- TransCanada (TRP.TO) has secured commitments from shippers for its natural gas pipeline from Alberta to Canada’s Pacific Coast. The North Montney Mainline pipeline would take gas from the Montney shale in Alberta to Petronas’ LNG export terminal in British Columbia. TransCanada has not made a final investment decision yet but is moving forward with the permitting process.
- AEM (Agnico Eagle) has been upgraded by the analysts of JP. Morgan (for what it's worth)
- Technicals for the Gold & Silver sector remain bullish
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Wednesday March 29, 2017 - there is a huge difference between 1930 and today!
During the 1930's Prices dropped radically because billions of dollars of inflationary currency were wiped out through the stock market crash, bond defaults, and bank failures. The government attempted to prevent a fall in prices by such things as slaughtering livestock, dumping milk in the gutter, and enacting price supports. Since the collapse wiped out money faster than it could be created, the government felt the destruction of real wealth was a more effective way to raise prices. In other words, if you can't increase the supply of money, decrease the supply of goods. Does this ring a bell?!
The 1930s depression was a deflationary collapse, a time when currency became worth more and prices dropped (in the 1930's the currency was backed by Gold). This is probably the most confusing thing to most people since they assume—as a result of that experience—that "depression" means "deﬂation." It's also perhaps the biggest single difference between this depression and the last one.
Today prices could drop, as they did the last time, but the amount of power the government now has over the economy is far greater than what was the case 80 years ago. Instead of letting the economy cleanse itself by allowing the ﬁnancial markets to collapse, governments will probably bail out insolvent banks, create mortgages wholesale to prop up real estate, and central banks will buy bonds and shares to keep their prices from plummeting. All of these actions mean that the total money supply will grow enormously. Trillions will be created to avoid deﬂation. If you ﬁnd men selling apples on street corners, it won't be for 5 cents apiece, but $5 apiece. But there won't be a lot of apple sellers because of welfare, nor will there be a lot of apples because of price controls.
Consumer prices will probably skyrocket as a result, and the country will have an inﬂationary depression in a Zimbawe, Venezuelan style. Unlike the 1930s, when people who held dollars were king, by the end of the Greater Depression, people with dollars and Euro's will be wiped out.
During the 1930's the world was largely rural or small-town. Communications were slow, but people tended to trust the media. The government exercised considerable moral suasion, and people tended to support it. The business of the country was business and men who created wealth were esteemed. All told, if you were going to have a depression, it was a rather stable environment for it; despite that, however, there were still plenty of riots, marches, and general disorder.
Today the country is now urban and suburban, and although communications are rapid, there's little interpersonal contact. The media are suspect. The government is seen more as an adversary or an imperial ruler. Businessmen are viewed as unscrupulous predators who take advantage of anyone weak enough to be exploited.
A major financial smashup in today's atmosphere could do a lot more than wipe out a few naives in the stock market and unemploy some workers, as occurred in the '30s; some sectors of society are now time bombs. It's hard to say, for instance, what third- and fourth-generation welfare recipients are going to do when the going gets really tough. Civil War and War is certainly a possibility.
- With the Dollar turning upward off the 200 day Moving Average, this is not good (short term) for the gold & silver sector. Looks like GLD will go back to $116 and gold to $1220.
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.
Tuesday March 28, 2017 - "Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder".
The "Judeo-Christian West is collapsing, it is imploding on our watch. And the blowback of that is going to be tremendous". According to the historian David Engels, Europe will face the fate of the ancient Roman Republic: a civil war. Everywhere, Europeans see signs of fracture. Fears occupy the collective imagination of Europeans. A survey of more than 10,000 people from ten different European countries has revealed increasing public opposition to Muslim immigration.
|In most European countries, Mohammed is the top name among newborn babies. The same is true in London, in the four biggest Dutch cities and elsewhere in Europe, from Brussels, Antwerp to Marseille. It is Islam, not Christianity, that now saturates Europe's landscape and imagination.|
Mainstream media are now questioning if "Europe fears Muslims more than the United States". The photograph used in the article was a recent Muslim mass prayer in front of Italy's monument, the Coliseum. In echoes of the capture of the great Christian civilization of Byzantium in Constantinople, Sunni Islam's most prominent preacher, Yusuf al Qaradawi, declared that the day will come when Rome will be Islamized.
- Trump's honeymoon is over. The market will start to take all the good stuff out of the market and start to question Trump's ability to negotiate and to run the country.
- One of the world's most iconic retailers is on its deathbed. And its collapse is about to trigger a violent chain reaction in the retail sector...one that could put countless other retailers out of business. It could even spark the worst real estate crisis since the U.S. housing market imploded a decade ago. Just look at how many stores these major companies plan to close in the coming months:
Monday March 27, 2017 - Obamacare To Die Of Natural Causes in the near future. No legislation or repeal is needed.
More and more terrorism in Europe: Paris (Orly), France (Lille), London (UK), Antwerp (Belgium)....Authorities keep pretending these accidents are caused by Drunk, Retarded, Depressed people. The reality is completely different, grim and the beginning of the end. While European leaders commemorate the 60 years of European union, Muslim immigrants continue to enter the EU by thousands....The EU is a DANGEROUS FARCE and will destroy the life and future of our children....
While there is more an more depression in Europe & the USA and people are screaming "Wolf", Panama continues to blossom. The sidewalks are in a process of being completely renovated, the Tocumen-Panama Centro Metro is being completed, the Amador causeway is been finished, a new bridge over the Panama Canal and Monorail are planned, a 4 lanes highway from Panama to Coronado is about to be build,...The Old city (Casco Viejo) and surroundings are being completely renovated....Real Estate prices (a lot has been build) finally are easing and rents which often were as high as $ 6,000 per month are coming down to reasonable levels.
More and more Venezuelans are leaving Crazy-Social-Maduro country and either start a business in Panama or get a job. A 25 year old Venezuelan told me one needed $1,500 to escape Maduro's crazy country; $ 1,000 is needed to travel to Panama. Another $500 to clear immigration and get a job. Most have no problem in getting a job as they are well educated. Angel was lucky enough to find the money and the guts to leave Venezuela. His brothers, sisters and parents are still in Venezuela trying to save another $1,500 so another family member can leave the "wet dream of socialism".
Many Europeans still refuse to understand that there exits no such thing as a free meal and the a Social System like Europe "loves" destroys society and lead society to more hardship and communism (which is called Democracy). Hard working people are taxed like hell while Muslim Immigrants get it all for free: housing, food, money,...
"You're fired" Trump is - as we expected - getting more and more resistance from POLITICIANS in general. The political monsters are not at ease with a business man who's trying to fire as many politicians as possible and who's intend is to make government SMALLER. Whatever happens, as things are now, Obamacare will destroys itself over time. Insurance premiums which were already rising under Obamacare will rise now at an even faster rate and as a result more people will loose their jobs and real spending power will come down even more.
- The US-automobile sector is in a bad state. This is an indication of a lot worse to come. The whole auto-bubble is starting to implose and all car manufacturers will get into a lot of trouble.
Important Technicals:as we forecasted over the past months...
- US-Dollar resumes a bear trend and will continue to collapse.
- US-Stock markets which are dangerously overbought start to weaken....Recession proof shares are now vulnerable
- The Gold & Silver sector continues to improve.
Over the next couple of days we will be moving all Goldonomic sites to new, faster servers...expect the next update not later than next Monday.
Wednesday March 22, 2017 - Gold and Silver...the eye of the storm?
Updated Sections: US-Dollar, €-Gold & €/$ , Aussie-Gold & Aussie/$/€ ,
Gold and Silver...the eye of the storm?
- Both shares are a BUY. Aluminum giant Alcoa Inc. (AA) is finally flying solo, but it's still got some work to do. Silver and gold miner Hecla Mining (HL) has just gone through a growth spurt and is now working on paring costs while it prepares for the next leap upward in its production. Although the industries in which these companies compete are different in many ways, the underlying story investors need to understand is that one company is turning itself around while the other is executing on a growth plan. Of this pair, Hecla looks more enticing.
- Alcoa is in much better shape than it was just a few years ago. For example, aggressive cost-cutting helped to push the company from the 30th percentile of the alumina cost curve all the way down to the 17th. In aluminum, it went from 51st to 38th. That represents a lot of hard work, including shutting down older, less efficient facilities. A process that's not quite done yet, noting that the company announced in January that it was permanently closing a facility that had been temporarily idled previously.
- Alcoa (AA) $34 is braking out and is a buy at present level. FPoint & Figure measurements provide a target of $44. [see recession proof shares]
- Apple (see chart below for traders).
- The charts below for DUST and JNUG are GOLD-DERIVATIVES and should NOT be bought as an investment.
- The breakout of COPPER has and will have a positive impact on ALL miners...not just the Gold & Silver miners.
Tuesday March 21, 2017 - We are moving the Goldonomic sites to better and faster servers later this week...
A second passport is NO luxury! Today, governments use passports to document and control their citizens. Passports are not going away. You will continue to need one to travel. This is why you’re better off having more than one. A second passport keeps the government from locking you in. Without it, the government in your home country can effectively place you under house arrest by taking back your passport. Among other things, having a second passport allows you to invest, bank, travel, live, and do business in places you wouldn’t otherwise be able to.
|No matter where you live, you can benefit from the political diversification that comes with a second passport.|
Obtaining a second passport is a fundamental step toward freeing yourself from absolute dependence on any one country. Once you have that freedom, it’s much harder for any government to control your destiny. I know several people who have 2 and/or 3 passports and keep these with them at all times. If the IRS (a government) takes one passport away, they are still able to travel on the other ones.
|Ripley's, believe it or not but in The Netherlands every Cattle-Farmer is FINED $450 for each VEAL which is being born.
Ripley's, believe it or not but Erdogan is calling Rutte (Dutch political leader) and Merkel (German political leader) NAZI's...
Maybe West-Europe NEEDS the Muslim domination so society can be cleaned out of all the excesses, clumsy politicians, immorality, ...?!
- When you see that consumer spending is coming down, you know the REAL SPENDABLE INCOME is coming down and we have more RECESSION. Consumers can intuitive feel something is astray and adjust their spending behavior accordingly. The negative trend is confirmed by the negative trend for used car prices. [click to enlarge]. General Outlook Remains in Place for Continuing Near-Term Economic Stagnation and Renewed Downturn.
- Financial markets are waiting for the INCIDENT which will kick open the ROTTEN DOOR....At this point, we go through a CONSOLIDATION which will result in BREAK-DOWNS and BREAK-UPS. Make sure your savings are positioned properly BEFORE the "rotten door" gives in.
Monday March 20, 2017 - a good investor buys the rumor and sells the news...and is patient!
Updated Sections: $-Gold, Silver , World Stock Market Indexes ,
Our highly levered financial system is like a truckload of nitroglycerin on a bumpy road...but that doesn't mean the explosion is near. As a matter of fact although some stocks are overbought and we may hopefully see some correction, there is ABSOLUTELY no TOP FORMATION visible on our charts. Hence Stock markets will continue to climb “wall of worry” and each correction should be used to accumulate more....that is until the Herd is convinced that the SKY is the LIMIT..and we have a BUY CLIMAX and TOP FORMATIONS on our charts.
During the 1980's when Volker hiked short term interest to +20% level, the FED only succeeded in stopping the exponential rise of the Gold & Silver price and we did not see any severe crash of the stock markets. I am sure that today's investors who have been brought up with Hedge Funds, Options and ETF's are not aware of this.
|A 30,000 Dow Jones is not that far away...and rising interest rates won't stop the Bull Run!|
Today, even with rising interest rates, stocks may be the only way to preserve your purchasing power and make money. Stocks are just like physical Gold and Silver a lot safer and will take you a lot further than Bank deposits and/or bank notes under your mattress. Having said this, a INTERMEDIARY CORRECTION is always possible and welcome.
- Don't think for a split second the FED would even consider hiking Interest Rates if there was the smallest risk it would start a Stock Market crash.
- There is too much bearish sentiment to have a Top formation for the Stock Markets.
- The section for "World Stock Market Indexes" shows the PF charts for most World Stock markets. NONE shows a TOP FORMATION and/or a BUY Climax. On the contrary.
- There is so much bearish sentiment and disinvestment out of the Gold & Silver sector that we can be 99% that we had a bottom.
- Our PF charts in the section for Banks & Financials tell us Interest Rates will continue to go up. After all there was and is little/no room for lower. Higher Interest rates will benefit Banks & Financial (pension funds, insurance and re-insurance) shares.
- Note: click on the chart to enlarge...1st support level for the Dow Jones is 18,000 . Next target is 30,000, next comes 48,750
Friday March 17, 2017 - Turkish leaders expect Religious Wars in West- Europe and blocks NATO - EU-citizens convinced nothing will happen!
Updated Sections: Inflation Index, BONDS USA , EU-BONDS , Corporate Bonds ,
Turkey is limiting and controlling the NATO-activities in Turkey and expect religious Wars in Europe. And you know what, this will happen! Turkey partially blocks NATO projects, including political events & military drills. Ankara has partially blocked its participation in some NATO projects, including political events and military drills, amid a diplomatic row over the cancellation of Turkish rallies in several European countries. As usual EU-citizens of the 3rd and 4th generation continue to celebrate BREAD & GAMES in LALA-LAND....and can't even imagine their IGNORANCE is dangerous.
- Yesterday's and today’s rally across assets class against a background where the Dollar gave up some of its recent strength represents a clear example of the buy the rumour sell the news.
- Investing is NOT acting because one expects some change TOMORROW. Investing is not about immediate satisfaction, it is about being invested properly so you are safe and will profit from what is about to happen over the coming 3-5 years.
- When our charts tell that Gold & Silver will go up and the Dollar will come down, such will happen - irrespective of what the Fed decides about the Prime Rate (interest rates).
- US-Bond markets remain BEARISH and are now breaking down a Support level.
- Deutsche Mark Bonds: when price PEAKS and breaks through the top of its trading channel we often have a TREND REVERSAL. This is now the case with the German Bonds. [see section for pf chart]
Thursday March 16, 2017 - New Service: through Goldonomic you can now Buy & Sell Gold and Silver and have it delivered anywhere in the World!
Updated Sections: Coal-Solar & Rare elements, Agriculturals , Where to Buy Gold , Where to Buy Silver , Copper & Platinum shares , Commodities in Gold,
As of today – with our assistance - you can buy and sell GOLD and SILVER and take delivery of the metal worldwide. Each shipment we do is insured door to door. In case of a sale, the funds can be transferred EVERYWHERE. We accept most Gold and Silver bars and coins. This is now also possible for SILVER.
After purchase, the metal is shipped to any place you instruct...and any shipment is fully insured from door to door. For storage, we now have a vault where through Lloyd's of London you can insure the stored goods for 100% of their value. Soon we shall also have a vault where it will even be possible to insure your metals against terrorism and war. [note: as a rule the content of safety boxes in Banks are NEVER INSURED].
|We now offer a service where metals (Gold & Silver) can be bought and sold 24/5 (from Sunday evening until Friday evening).|
Elections in the Netherlands - The fresh Trump wind is unable to reach the Coast of the Netherlands and Europe. Although Wilders does win, at this time it looks like his party will be unable to be part of the new Dutch Government. Note: present leaders have declared that they are UNWILLING to govern the country with the PVV (Geert Wilders). Europeans call the action: a cordon sanitaire; certain democratic elected people are not allowed in the Government. Not democratic at all....but after all, this is the old Europe and the continent apparently needs a lot more whip lashes to move it's butt and to do what needs to be done. This kind of state of mind is an important reason why Europe, the EU will need a lot more time before it will be able to recover...and in this case, a lot more time means GENERATIONS.
Don't we all know Europeans NEVER have the balls to do what must be done and they prefer to live with the pain for as long as possible?!
note: Ripley's believe it or not, but voting in the Netherlands is still done with pencil and paper and the Huge voting bulletins (larger than a newspaper) with 28 lists are still counted by hand....In Germany during the prelude to the Weimar Hyperinflation there were 31 political parties...and it had become virtual impossible to run the country. We all know what happened as a result of this idiocy which today they like to call Democracy...
As expected, Yellen did hike the PRIME RATE by 0.25%...and as the TECHNICALS and we advocated, the Gold & Silver sector, commodities and US-Stocks welcome the rise with higher levels. So much for all the Yuppies and Wise-noses who waited until today to decide whether or not they should buy. True is that financial markets HATE uncertainty but also that Gold & Silver can brave VERY HIGH NOMINAL interest rates. Back in 1980-81 Volker had to push the prime rate over the 20 % level before the Gold & Silver sector investors were defeated....and the price reversed course.
When faced by a pertinent question and with factual data points such as real wage declines, collapsing GDP growth expectations, disappointing retail sales, and uncertain fiscal policy, the chair of The Federal Reserve defends the decision to hike rates for the 3rd time in 11 years by saying that "data is noisy", that The Fed's forecast for growth remains positive, and that The Fed remains accomodative. In other words, she's selling total Bull SHIT!
- All the shares in our Copper & Platinum section are STRONG BUYS
- If Platinum, Gold & Silver and the shares show BUY signals...it would be logic to see the US-Dollar weaken.
- Bitcoin Soars Above $1300 For First Time Ahead Of SEC Decision [don't buy Bitcoin as an investment]
Wednesday March 15, 2017 - Our Financial System Is A Truckload Of Nitroglycerin On A Bumpy Road.
Updated Sections: Banks & Financial Shares , Crude Oil ,
Turkey Says "Migrant Deal Has Ended", May Unleash Millions Of Refugees. The most troubling development from the latest diplomatic spat between Turkey and Europe, and one which has the potential to sway the outcome of the Dutch election which will be held in less than two days, is that in the final power play aimed towards Merkel, Turkey's deputy prime minister Kurtulmus exclaimed that since "Europe has not kept its promises on the migrant deal, for us that agreement has ended."
Which means that one year after it collected $3 billion for the migrant deal, Turkey has just voided the agreement, and the next step would be that Turkey is about to flood Europe with refugees currently held inside Turkish borders. And since by some estimates Turkey currently harbors over 2 million potential migrants, Europe's refugee situation is about to get far worse, and as a corollary, support for anti-immigrant political organizations across the continent is about to take another step function higher.
|Every single migrant that arrives in Europe increases the chance that anti-EU populists will win a key election. That’s not good news for the EU or the euro. It’s also not good news for the U.S.|
Did you know: People who buy gold and silver in small quantities tend to buy at the wrong time and sell at the wrong time…We’re seeing liquidations in both gold and silver, but particularly silver. We are going to see more liquidations as prices go higher because some of the newcomers will just look to breakeven. Gold dealers have days now when people sell us more product than they buy. Typically this means that a bottom is close at hand.
- Rumors are surfacing about an ExxonMobil (XOM) takeover of BP (BP). If it occurred, it would likely be the largest takeover of all-time.
- Natural gas production to rise quickly, prices could fall. According to the EIA said that natural gas production will jump by 49.6 billion cubic feet per day in April, rising to a new record high. It would mark the fourth consecutive month of production increases.
- U.S. Federal Reserve to hike rates. After another strong U.S. employment report, all eyes are on the Fed and the consensus is that they will hike interest rates by 25 basis points today. There is also speculation that two more rate increases are coming in 2017. Note interest rates have NEVER been so low as they are today and such would be IMPOSSIBLE without MANIPULATION!
- Rising Bank shares point towards HIGHER interest rates.
Tuesday March 14, 2017 - Cash in the bank and paper money (banknotes) used to mean something. But today it means nothing anymore!
Cash in the bank and paper money (banknotes) used to mean something. But today it means nothing anymore – it’s going to be a huge source of regret in the months ahead. Over the next year or two, there’s going to be a massive panic out of the traditional banking system. In fact, we know it has already begun. Investors in the world are pulling billions at a time out of bank deposit accounts…and they’re putting all this cash in REAL ASSETS with no counter party risk.
|In many countries, Banks, Pension Funds, Insurance and Re-insurance co's must BY LAW keep a large chunck of their assets in Government Bonds.|
In the year 1517, one of the most important innovations in financial history was invented in Amsterdam: the government bond. Eventually government bonds became an extremely popular asset class. At a certain time they were even widely used as interest bearing Money.
International markets developed. English investors bought French bonds. French investors bought Dutch bonds. Dutch investors bought American bonds. The Dutch government used government bonds to live beyond its means, borrowing money to fund everything imaginable-- wars, infrastructure, and ballooning deficits. And people kept buying bonds, convinced that the Dutch government would never default.
By the early 1800s the Dutch government was spending 68% of tax revenue just to service the debt. In 1814 however the impossible happened: the Dutch government defaulted. The effects were devastating:
the Dutch government default wiped out between 1/3 and 1/2 of the country’s wealth.
|In 1814 the Dutch government defaulted and this wiped out 1/3 to 1/2 of the country's wealth...|
No important Fundamentals nor Technicals today.
Monday March 13, 2017 - If you care about the fact that the price of Gold comes down or goes up, you ain't understanding nothing!
Updated Sections: Recession Proof shares, Oil shares, Natural Gas shares ,
IATA, One of the leading global associations for the airline industry has opened an office in Panama, noting that “Panama City has developed into one of the most important aviation hubs in Latin America.” The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is “the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83 percent of total air traffic,” according to the group’s Web site. IATA is considered one of the primary trade groups for the travel industry, compiling data and advocating on industry issues.
In announcing the new Panama office, IATA characterized Panama as “a model of air transport excellence.” The “economic footprint” of aviation is $5.1 billion “or 12.6% of the country’s GDP if the indirect benefits from tourism are included,” IATA reports. That impact on the local economy is more than three times the global average for aviation, the association says.
|According to IATA's data, which is the industry standard, passenger growth in Panama is expected to increase 8.5 percent a year between 2015 and 2020, "one of the highest growth rates in the Americas."|
For the year, FDI in Panama hit a record $5.2 billion, compared to $5.5 billion in 2015. Of the total, 66.5 percent represented company profits reinvested into Panama, according to the government data. In terms of type of investment, 79 percent was in the form of investments in companies, while 7.8 percent went into the banking system, La Estrella reports.
Beyond helping to fuel Panama’s region-leading economic growth, FDI provides a strong leading indicator of global interest in Panama. More than anything, it provides a barometer of confidence in the market. Individual real estate purchases are typically not reflected in FDI, but there is typically a direct co-relation. More foreign investment usually means more corporate growth and more executives looking to buy and rent in Panama.
|Panama is BOOMING, has LOW/NO taxes, very little unemployment, little Regulations, safe banks, a good climate, low crime, modern & affordable medicare, plenty of opportunities, a positive population pyramid,....HAPPY PEOPLE. Everything to make the West Jealous...|
- An oil reserve of a potential 1.2 billion barrels has been discovered in Alaska's North Slope in what the companies involved believe is the largest US onshore oil discovery in nearly three decades. Spanish oil company Repsol (Oil shares) and Armstrong Energy said their discovery is located at the northeastern edge of the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska, near the village of Nuiqsut. They say production beginning in 2021 could yield a potential 120,000 barrels per day.
- Copa Airlines’ (recession proof shares) stock price is up 18 percent in 2017, thanks to a “combination of Latin America’s burgeoning airline economics and a first-class hub,” according to a new analysis from The Street. Copa recently reported a 10.7 percent revenue increase in the fourth quarter, which pushed the stock up 6 percent in one day, The Street reports. Copa is turning into a real Panama success story, which has attracted the attention of investors. The airline has been rapidly expanding its routes, fueling an expansion of Tocumen International Airport and making it easier for international corporations to do business here.
- In many ways, Panama City is officially becoming the air transportation center for Latin America. In addition to expansion of Tocumen, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) recently opened an office in Panama City, in recognition of the city’s key role in the area.
|In many ways, Panama City is officially becoming the air transportation center for Latin America.|
- Following shares are a BUY at present levels.
Friday March 10, 2017 - Every day 100 Belgians EMIGRATE Belgium...last year 12,000 rich french families emigrated.
Record number of Americans & Europeans forfeit citizenship and/or emigrate as hope for near-term tax relief fades. The uptick corresponds with Obama's passage of a 2010 law requiring foreign banks to disclose U.S. citizens ( and also FATCA) and the International Agreement between 51 countries to automatically exchange ALL financial information.
When the law was passed, it appeared to be aimed at fat cats who sought to hide money in secret Swiss bank accounts. But today, it could affect nearly any of the 7 million Americans, who live abroad—many of whom are people of modest means. Taking a look at the past 20 years illustrates the staggering surge in the number of published expatriates that "coincidentally" corresponds with Obama's election in 2008. In fact, the 2016 list is over 22x larger than 2008, the year just before Obama moved into the White House.
Note that the FISCAL situation of the American Citizen is a LOT WORSE than the fiscal situation of the emigrating European Citizen. Americans have to keep paying taxes just because they are American...whether or not they live and work in the USA or not, doesn't make any difference. For most European citizens however, after emigrating, they are no longer required to declare their income to the European tax man. In Panama you don't pay taxes on your non-Panama income.
The REAL SPENDABLE INCOME is coming down rapidly. As a result like Housing, the Retail Bubble Has Now also Burst" (Walmart). Now, after bankruptcies in the RETAIL SECTOR struck several popular mall outlets including Aéropostale, Pacific Sun and American Apparel, it becomes visible what most of us have known for some time now, namely that the entire U.S. retail space is in the midst of a massive bubble that is currently bursting. SEARS, KMART, WALMART, JCPENNY, MICHAELS, MACY'S, are all closing stores....Macy's announced the closing of 68 of its stores nationwide. The closings at Macy's alone will result in the loss of 10,000 jobs.
One can falsify the Inflation Figures. However one cannot falsify the consequences of Inflation or Higher prices and/or a decrease of spendable income.
- Following Silver miners can be bought at present levels. Note the support levels. PF charts in the sections for Majors and Juniors.
Thursday March 9, 2017 - THEY will try to keep the Gold & Silver price low and down for as long as possible.
The Western World is SERIOUSLY under estimating Turkey, the Turkish people, the Turkish Army and Erdogan. Now that the EU has decided that Turkey can't become part of the EU, the only alternative Turkey has, is to invade the EU in a different way.[ Last time it was done in "the different way" , was in 1939-40].
Certain political happenings do change the international financial situation overnight. People in the Middle-East and North-Africa experienced this first hand. Whatever the price of Gold and Silver is...when this kind of political risk happens and shit hits the fan, bank deposits and Equities won't save you. Only physical gold and silver will.
- The music is playing in the section of Uranium and Uranium shares.
- Gold is still suffering under the Manipulation action....not even Gold knows when this will stop working.
Wednesday March 8, 2017 - Whether asleep or awake, it is obvious our entire financial system runs on "confidence",
Updated Sections: Gold and Silver Majors ,
If next week the Fed increases interest rates it will really implode our fake/make believe economy and if they don’t increase interest rates the dollar will take a huge hit because it means that the Fed expresses the fact that the economy is far too weak.
When is Wall Street finally going to close the gap with main street which hasn’t really recovered as described? People will get enough of paper (debt, shares and currencies), all fake promises, and want to have unencumbered no non nonsense (so not art or $100m apartments, or classic cars) tangible assets like physical precious metals and agricultural land. Time will tell but the stand off in society is telling us something.
- Global gold-miner Newmont Mining Corp. said Monday that it has secured rights to explore and develop gold in a “highly prospective” area of northwest Canada’s Yukon Territory. Greenwood Village-based Newmont (NEM) said it secured the rights via a private placement investment with Vancouver’s Goldstrike Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: GSR) (OTC PINK: APRAF) (KCG1.F). Goldstrike said Newmont bought about $4.5 million worth of its stock, and the firm agreement — including Newmont paying for exploration costs — will total about $10.9 million.
- The Gold & Silver sector is holding pretty good and the support levels are holding ok! Check the updated PF charts and note the Breakout followed by the BACKTEST (i.e. what we have NOW)
Tuesday March 7, 2017 - The 1929 Crash may be peanuts with what could become the Great Crash of 2017
With money printed out of thin air, fractional reserve banking, Central banks who are manipulating markets, buying bonds but also stocks, with yuppies chasing short term profit and investing in Bitcoins it is possible to inflate Financial Markets into Heaven and to make everybody a billionaire. The only problem is that in the end, one Billion only buys ONE EGG.
Today's active population (3rd and 4th generation since the Great Wars and the Great Depression) is living in LALA-Land: everything must be possible and government has to ensure the system (PONZI SCHEME) stays alive. The 1920's, the Great Crash, the Great Depression, the World Wars, what happened after WW II (operation Gutt and similar operations is other Western Countries) were extremely Dramatic experiences for the civilians. One could compare it with a DEUS ex MACHINA bankruptcy.
Today's generation is speculating like there is no tomorrow and like NOTHING can happen. They are convinced that nor Banks, nor Governments can and will go bankrupt. They blindly invest in OPTIONS, WARRANTS, ETF's, BITCOINS,....sometimes even with borrowed money (HEDGE FUNDS). They are firmly convinced that Real Estate will NEVER fail. They are so sure about this that they leverage their Real Estate investments and use MORTGAGES to buy as many Real Estate as possible. This is insane !
- Agnica Eagle (AEM) to buy 38.1M shares of GoldQuest shares at C$0.60 each for C$22.9M through a non-brokered private placement, which will make AEM the largest holder of GoldQuest with ~15% stake
- The 1929 Crash may be peanuts with what could become the Great Crash of 2017. No Crash has ever been forecasted....Nobody has ever been able to forecast WHEN a crash was to happen...therefore it is better to be 4 years early than one second late. (see chart below-click to enlarge)
- Nobody could exactly forecast WHEN the Gold-Bank-Holiday was to happen in the 1960's...therefore it is better to be 4 years early than one second late.
- We remain fully BULLISH on the Gold & Silver sector. Certainly because of the fact that SENTIMENT is EXTREMELY BEARISH...
Monday March 6, 2017 - The outcome of the March Elections in The Netherlands will also be extremely important for the exchange rate of the Euro
Updated Sections: Silver , $-Gold , €-Gold , Aussie-Gold, Swiss-Gold , Can-Gold, ¥-Gold , £-Gold , Zar-Gold, Krone-Gold, Yuan-Gold, Rupee-Gold + Currencies in each section
Media focus on Geert Wilders for the coming elections in The Netherlands. They forget however that Turkishimmigrants and Muslims will now be able to elect their representatives in Government (what certainly will happen). Hence we may well make a HUGE mistake by hoping the "Fresh Trump wind" will blow all the way into Europe....and ensure Wilders and Marine le Pen get elected. Instead we will probably see MORE MUSLIM presence in the European Governments (Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium). Either way, this will bring Europe closer to a CIVIL WAR. [there are 40 NO-GO ZONES in Holland!]
Instead of wasting their time trying to organize an "Islam of France", French political leaders, opinion makers and think tanks should look for ways to counter the creeping Islamization of their country. Otherwise, we may soon be seeing not only a "Grand Imam de France", but also lashes and stonings on the Champs Élysées. Note: it is by law forbidden to count and publish the number of Immigrants - originating out of Algeria, Morocco, etc... - and living in France.[ As of today, most French cities have NO GO zones ]
Financial Markets and the Euro WILL suffer if the outcome of the Dutch elections (the canary in the mine shaft for Europe) results in something Money & Capital don't like. Especially is Yellen does what the market expects her to do.
Following a speech from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen in Chicago on Friday, and other Fed governors and speakers leading up to her, it now seems with more certainty there will be an interest rate hike announced at their meeting on March the 15. Investors are pricing in a near 80 per cent probability that they will do so.
Is The Tyranny Of A Cashless Society Coming? YES IT IS.... Digital currency transactions in lieu of cash would allow virtually 100 percent tracking of all Citizens, including law-abiding citizens and all that we do. We have already learned over the past eight that governments don't necessarily work for or even represent the will of the people. So how can anyone justify giving the government this much power over Citizens? There is no such justification.
|Fiat paper money always becomes worthless...debt however always must be paid !|
Governments, many Bankers and Mainstream Media are LIARS and CANNOT BE TRUSTED. As John Williams (Shadow Statistics) says, the government's "GDP reporting is not close to being credible." The Federal Reserve's Industrial Production Index represents 61% of GDP and remains below its peak prior to the 2008-09 economic contraction. Yet the government says real GDP is 12.1% higher. It therefore is advised to open up a bank account out of political reach NOW.
Setting up a bank account outside of your home country protects you from capital controls, government seizures, bail-ins & confiscation. Your savings in a foreign bank are largely safe from any madness in your home country. Setting up a foreign bank account however has become a difficult task and -in most cases- needs the assitance of professionals. [we know how!]
Offshore banks offer another benefit: They are usually much safer and more conservatively run than banks in your home country… at least if you live in the US and many parts of Europe. In the event your home government does something desperate or your domestic bank makes a losing bet, it could save you from financial ruin.
Here is how to look for in a foreign bank: DO IT NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE!
- The economic and political risk of the countries the bank operates in.
- The quality of the bank’s assets—namely its loan book and investments. AAA is better than a B+
- Liquidity: safer bank will keep more cash on hand . That way it can meet customer withdrawals without having to sell off assets for a loss—which could affect its ability to give you back your deposits. The ratio in Panama is +30%.
- Capitalization—This is a measure of the bank’s financial strength.
- Has the offshore bank a presence in your home country. It’s better if it does not.
- Which amount is covered by the Banks' insurance system and has the insurance company sufficient assets to cover the risk in case you bank goes belly over? Risk coverage goes from ZERO to $1,000,000 .
note: in some countries you must ask the Permission of the Tax Authorities before you can open an offshore bank account.
- Real Estate prices have resumed their crash. Real Estate has now initiated it's second DOWN LEG. What is a second leg in the USA will be the 1st leg in Belgium, Canada,...
- Now we are beginning to see the failure of pension funds. One of the union pensions just failed, and they expect failures among state and municipal pensions. So we are faced here with a sort of collapse in real incomes that affects probably 90 percent of the population. This Is What You See Right Before A Major Collapse.
- President Donald Trump has signed his second repeal of Obama-era regulation, this time concerning coal mining near waterways. Republicans voted to overturn the "stream protection rule" earlier this month. The resolution undoing the US Interior Department's Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation finalized in December to guard waterways from coal mining waste, was authorized by the Congressional Review Act, a 1996 law seldom used until recently, which allows Congress to end administrative restrictions placed by executive agencies.
- Last week's coup on Silver (and Gold) seems to have little impact. Silver prices already recovered last Friday and the trend remains bullish.
- The EURO remains BULLISH.
- The BREAKOUT of the Aussie versus the US$ and the Euro confirms we shall see higher prices for Gold, Silver and Commodities soon.
- Want to get rid of your US-Dollars and/or Euro's. & Krona...think SWISS (a buy at present level)
- The Krona has fallen and remains in a SECULAR BEAR TREND. What else to expect of a country where the WET DREAM of SOCIALISM has become reality!?
- This is an excellent shor term Indicator for the Gold & Silver sector.
Friday March 3, 2017 - President Trump: Replace The Dollar With Gold As The Global Currency To Make America Great Again
Updated Sections: World Stock Market Indexes (US-markets & Footsie) ,
A monetary system based on a reserve currency is unsustainable, since foreign official dollar reserves (for example) are acquired and must be repaid in goods. In other words, the increase in official dollar reserves equals the net exports of the rest of the world, which means it must also equal U.S. international payments deficits—an unsustainable situation.
|It costs only a few cents for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing to produce a $100 bill, but other countries had to pony up $100 of actual goods in order to obtain one.'" That privilege, which made great sense during the period immediately after World War II, became a curse|
Mueller’s Wall Street Journal column enumerates the three options open to President Trump:
- First, muddle along under the current "dollar standard," until an accident happens and/or we have hyperinflation.
- Second, turn the International Monetary Fund into a world central bank issuing paper (e.g., special drawing rights) reserves. This kind of standard is highly political and the allocation of special drawing rights essentially arbitrary, since the IMF produces no goods. It would also subordinate the dollar to the IMF’s SDR would be equivalent to lowering Old Glory and replacing the American flag with the flag of the United Nations on every flagpole in America. Unthinkable.
- Third, adopt a modernized international gold standard. Trump: "Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We'd have a standard on which to base our money."
At exactly 1130ET (as Europe closed), someone decided to unload over $2 billion notional of silver into the futures pits...Over 23,000 Silver futures contracts suddenly puked into the market as soon as Europe closed...
HOW LOW CAN ONE SINK!? 23,000 silver contracts were sold in just a few minutes this morning. This equates to 115 million ounces. For perspective, there are only two countries in the world that produce this much in one year, Mexico and Peru. China roughly produces 115 million ounces but the production is not normally sold onto world markets. This was an act of total desperation not to mention stupidity.
- Extreme OPTIMISM on the US-STOCK Markets (like we have now) is as dangerous as extreme PESSIMISM on the Gold & Silver sector (like we have now).
|This is when you BUY!..||This is when you SELL!...|
|Note: if I am wrong, it will be because of the RUSSIANS!
Thursday March 2nd, 2017 - This is total madness and a perfect example of the financial insanity that we're living through
Updated Sections: Buy Gold , Silver, US-Dollar , €-Gold & €/$ ,
This is total madness and a perfect example of the financial insanity that we’re living through.. The European Central Bank (ECB) is currently buying 2.3 TRILLION euros worth of European government debt. It is the ECB’s estimation, that by creating trillions of euros out of thin air and using that money to buy the debt of bankrupt governments, they’ll engineer economic prosperity across the continent. Just yesterday, the ECB bought 2-year German government bonds at a price so high that the bonds will yield a record NEGATIVE 0.96%. In other words, for every billion euros that the ECB invested, they are guaranteed to lose around 10 million. Buying a “safe” German government bond guarantees that you’ll lose money, period. Major companies have been borrowing billions of dollars to engineer phony dividends and artificially inflate their stock prices. Meanwhile, supposedly “safe” investments like government bonds are a total disaster.
Even in the United States interest rates are negative when adjusted for inflation. If you buy a 2-year US government bond, you’ll receive 1.29% interest. Yet the OFFICIAL rate of inflation in the US is now 2.5%. [the real rate is around 20%]. Hence your officially loose 1.2% but your real loss is 20%.
- With a friendlier president in office, TransCanadaPipeline has temporarily suspended its lawsuit that challenged the Obama administration's rejection of the Keystone XL pipeline under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement.On Monday, the company formally suspended its legal challenge that sought $15 billion in damages and costs it incurred from the Obama administration's November 2015 decision to block a section of the Keystone XL pipeline. The suspension is in effect until at least March 27.
- This is what really is happening to the Dollar and with Gold...see below.
- The least I can say, it that the financial markets, the Dollar/Euro, Gold & Silver are behaving in a strange and indecisive way...
Wednesday March 1st, 2017 - Beware of the Ides of March.
Updated Sections: $-Gold ,
The Federal Reserve/ECB/BoE/BoJ....a Central bank is a PONZI scheme:
- They create money out of thin air, make money with it and get rewarded for it.
- They get control of all banks' reserves .
- They shift losses to the taxpayers.
- They convince the Politicians they make the world safer.
- Today, Governments can go to the FED and borrow money without asking the parliament and the taxpayer.
Central Banks and Fiat Money NEVER survived. There is not a single example in history which shows Fiat Money survived. Even "Real Money" was falsified and for this reason disappeared.
Spain has borrowed € 603 billion that it cannot conceivably pay back. And Spanish politicians including Minister of Economy Luis de Guindos are “insulting their intelligence” after doing back door deals with the ECB. Spain is moving steadily towards the suspension of payments which is the result of out of control public waste, financed with the largest debt bubble in our history, supported by the ECB with its crazy policy of zero interest rate expansion and without any supervision.”
There is not a single example in History showing that investing in Real Estate was a good way to survive the death of Fiat Money....on the contrary. Each time Fiat Money ran into problems, Real Estate ran into even bigger problems (and I am not thinking of DESTRUCTION by WAR).
There are NO GREEN SPROUTS, there is NO ECONOMIC RECOVERY. The more Politicians and Mainstream Media (which are the Voice of their Masters) pretend A RECOVERY sits around the corner, the closer we are to the CATARSIS.
Economist John Williams warned last year the U.S. economy never really recovered, and it was going to turn down again. That downturn happened Friday when the latest GDP figures came in below 2% growth in the fourth quarter of 2016. Williams says the economy “contracted,” and he contends it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Williams explains, “I think there is reason for optimism in terms of the economy down the road. The problem is irrespective of who is president. When you introduce new policies, it takes about nine months to a year before we see the impact. So, the impact of all the happy things that are happening now won’t start to surface until 2018 barring other complications.
The Fed & Central Banks are going to suppress rates. Unfortunately, the bad economy we have now will be at least the better part of 2017. As the economy weakens, that puts renewed stress on the banking system. The Fed-Central Banks are going to be forced back to accommodating the solvency of the banking system. The Fed will be moving back towards the quantitative easing (money printing) that it had before. They have to save that banking system as they did back in 2008 . . . As they do that, it will kill the dollar. . . and boost GOLD & SILVER.
- True inflation rate is probably 20%
- With a friendlier president in office, TransCanada has temporarily suspended its lawsuit that challenged the Obama administration's rejection of the Keystone XL pipeline under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement.On Monday, the company formally suspended its legal challenge that sought $15 billion in damages and costs it incurred from the Obama administration's November 2015 decision to block a section of the Keystone XL pipeline. The suspension is in effect until at least March 27.
- While the Gold & Silver sector is manipulated down, the Uranium sector resumes the breakout.
|click here for more about the company|