Recession Proof Shs (LOCG)
Updated September 9, 2023 - Markets have initiated the final upleg & climax #5 (in Fiat money only) - corrections will interrupt the bull run occasionally!
Shares are DIGITAL entities with counterparty RISK rigged by the Authorities and Bankers = DANGEROUS!
Markets will continue to go up as long as Central Banks continue to print/create Money...see Communicating Financial Vessels.
When the DOLLAR comes down, Dollar STOCKS automatically come down!
|Bullish Target||leg #5
Nasdaq in Gold: downtrend
|Technical Pattern||End of Backtest?
- Instead of "SELLING," consider using "TRAILING STOPS." If you sell, you MUST buy back the same shares at a lower price level later. Use trailing Stops once targets have been reached. Sell when the 200-day MA is violated (thin blue line on the PF charts).
- STOP USING "TRAILING STOPS"! Once the market starts to come down violently, the BOTTOM will fall out of it. There will be no BID, and you cannot sell your positions.
- Dow Jones Utility index target is Old Historic Top ...and because of QE, we may see a Dow Jones level of 300,000 and higher..as central banks keep lowering interest rates and start with QE4 or something similar. This, however, we only expect AFTER this CORONA CRASH.
- Stocks (and some utilities) are safer than Bonds as they can roll over the higher exploitation cost onto the Customers! (The Greek & Spanish Governments are taxing the people through the electricity bill). Remember that Utilities did not beat Gold and won't beat Gold over the following years! Always remember that the system doesn't stall during a depression...and that stocks are sometimes used instead of paper money...
Yields for Augustus 2022
Color Codes: Green = Bull Trend, Red = Bear Trend, White = Sideward, or we don't know.
|Adv. Micro D. (AMD)
||Meyers (MYE)||Siemens Elec & Eng.
||Jacobs Eng. (J)
|Bought by Ion Musk|
|2.60% yield||4.19% yield - Germany
|EBAY||Disney (DIS)||Orange (ORAN)||Cisco (CSCO)||Descartes (DSG.TO)
|1.85% yield||na % yield
|Deutsche Tel (DTEGY) - Telecom||Alcoa (AA)||US-Steel (X)||Lockheed (LMT) War industry.
|3.59% yield - Germany||0.82 % yield||0.82 % yield||The Military Industrial Complex
|Breakout - buy**||Breakout - buy**|
|Money Flow Descending||12-month performance
||12-month performance vs. Goud|
Other shares that can be considered (with the compliments of Ron Meisels) are BMY (Bristol Meyers - Alzheimer), CBB (Cincinnati bell-telecom), and CTC/A.TO (Canadian tire), EAT (Brinker), OCX.TO (Onex corp), ELN (elan corp), MYE, PFE, LLY (Eli Lilly)
Summary of safe sectors: Utilities, Telecommunication, Agricultural sector, Chemicals, Low Order Consumer Goods, Water Distribution...
- Cisco is working on a new core router technology with a speed of 400 Gigabits per second per slot. The new router/system will have a capacity of 1 Petabit per second. This new technology can provide all of New York with streaming HD video. A core router is the very center of the internet.
- The cheapest airline in the Americas? Copa Airlines has $763 million or $17.22 per share in cash in the bank and pays a $3.84 annual dividend, which translates to close to a 3.4% yield. The next quarterly dividend is scheduled to be paid in early March. That airline is Panama-based Copa Holdings, specializing in Central and South America, with 325 daily flights to 29 countries in North, Central, and South America. Copa Holdings offers city-to-city flights that none of its competitors does. The Latin American market is one of the fastest-growing airline markets in the world, and Copa Holdings is one of the prime beneficiaries of that growth. In fact, in the most recent period (November 2014), Copa Holdings reported a 9.9% year-over-year increase in passenger traffic.
- Utilities can pass on cost hikes to the consumer.
- Telecommunications (Internet) will become much more critical as energy becomes expensive. More and more people will work out of the home instead of commuting.
- November 7, 2012: Novartis (Swiss health care) and Syngenta (Swiss agriculture) are NEWBIES. Novartis (NVS: 51.66, -1.11) was born in 1996 due to the merger of two Swiss drug makers, Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Acquisitions are essential in the firm's growth and diversification efforts.
- Unilever is a globally diversified consumer-oriented company. With operations in almost every country and a long history of developing business units in emerging markets, it is ideally placed to benefit from the expanding middle classes, particularly in the world's population centers. The company is active in Asia, Africa, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- France Telecom is the #1 French telecommunication company, just like Telefonica, a high-yielding Telephone Utility company active in France and Africa. Telefonica (TEF: 16.92, -0.405) has long been considered a Spanish company. Still, it has one of the more international profiles in the telecom sector, with roughly two-thirds of its revenues coming from outside its homeland. Latin America is a substantial market, as are other European countries such as the UK, Ireland, Germany, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. The company recently entered the Chinese market via an equity stake in China Unicom. Sales in 2010 rebounded strongly, and operations returned to profitability. The generous dividend of 8.2% appears secure. (November 2011)
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) plans to infuse more than INR 15bn in its unlisted Indian arm, P&G Home Products, to enhance operations in the country. To execute the transaction, the authorized share capital of P&G Home Products Ltd (PGHP) has been increased from INR 0.3bn (30mn equity shares of INR 10 each) to INR 0.5bn (50mn shares of INR 10 each). P&G India, which markets brands including Vicks, Ariel, Tide, Whisper, and Pantene, has consistently achieved double-digit growth for over a decade and is one of P&G's fastest-growing global markets. The company caters to over 650 million consumers across India and has a presence in various verticals, including the beauty and grooming household care and health and well-being segment.
- Wal-Mart has become America's #1 retailer.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.