Recession Proof Shs (LOCG)
Updated January 8, 2020 - We have a technical "STOP BUY" but we stand to our "S E L L " advice.
Markets will continue to go up as long as Central Banks continue to print/create Money...see Communicating Financial Vessels
Indexes, prices have broken out through the TOP of the Trend Channels and we have a STOP BUY... which we don't buy.
CAUTION + we are about to see a BIGGER BUBBLE!
Stock markets always go up a Wall of Worry.
|Bullish Objective||9,700 -leg #5
|Bearish Objective||5,200 - 4,800
|Technical Pattern||Stop Buy !
Utility Index has been moved to the section: BONDS USA & GENERAL (where it belongs)...click here
- instead of "SELLING" consider using "TRAILING STOPS". If you do sell, you MUST buy back the same shares later on at a lower price level. Use trailing Stops once targets have been reached. Sell when the 200 days MA is violated (thin blue line on the PF charts) .
- STOP USING "TRAILING STOPS" ! once the market starts to violently come down, the BOTTOM will faal out of it. There will be no BID and you will not be able to sell your positions.
- Dow Jones Utility index target is Old Historic Top ...and because of QE we may see a Dow Jones level of 300,000 and higher..as central banks keep lowering interest rates and start with QE4 or something similar. This however, we only expect AFTER a SEVERE CRASH.
- Stocks (and some utilities) are safer than Bonds as they can roll over the higher exploitation cost onto the Customers! (The Greek & Spanish Governments are taxing the people through the electricity bill). Remember at that Utilities did not beat Gold and won't beat Gold over the next years! Always remember that the system doesn't stall during a depression...and that stocks are sometimes used instead of paper money...
Yields for Dec 2018: CAUTION - don't BUY red labeled stocks!!
Color Codes: Orange = Hold/Buy , Green = Buy , Red = Do NOT buy (Stop-Loss), White = ???
|Advanced Micro D. (AMD)
||Meyers (MYE) 3.35% yield
||Siemens AG*** 3.38% yield Electr. & Eng.
||Twitter (TWTR) - na yield
|Breakout = Buy||critical
||Breakout = Buy|| Breakout = Buy
|EBAY - 1.56% yield||Procter & Gamble (PG) - 2.43% yield||Orange (ORAN) 5.31% yield||Cisco (CSCO)** 2.94% yield||Descartes(DSG.TO) na%yield ***
||Telecommunication||Breakout = Buy||Breakout = Buy|
|Disney (DIS)||Deere (DE) 1.73 % yield||Deutsche Tel (DTEGY) 4.82% yield - Telecom||Alcoa (AA) na% yield||Allegheni (ATI)|
|Uptrend||Uptrend resumed||Stop Loss = Sell||Sell||Sell|
|Money Flow Descending||12-month performance vs. SP500||12-month performance vs. Goud|
Other shares which can be considered (with compliments of Ron Meisels) are BMY (Bristol Meyers - Alzheimer), CBB (Cincinnati bell-telecom), CTC/A.TO (Canadian tire), EAT (Brinker), OCX.TO (Onex corp), ELN (elan corp), MYE, PFE, LLY (Eli Lilly)
Summary of safe sectors: Utilities, Telecommunication, Agricultural sector, Chemicals, Low Order Consumer Goods, water distribution...
- Cisco is working on a new core router technology with a speed of 400 Gigabits per second per slot. The new router/system will have a capacity of 1 Petabit per second. This new technology can provide all of New York with streaming HD video. A core router is the very center of the internet.
- The cheapest airline in the Americas? Copa Airlines has $763 million or $17.22 per share in cash in the bank and pays a $3.84 annual dividend, which translates to close to a 3.4% yield. The next quarterly dividend is scheduled to be paid in early March. That airline is Panama-based Copa Holdings, which specializes in Central and South America with 325 daily flights to 29 countries in North, Central, and South America. Copa Holdings offers city-to-city flights that none of its competitors does. The Latin American market is one of the fastest-growing airline markets in the world, and Copa Holdings is one of the prime beneficiaries of that growth. In fact, in the most recent period (November 2014), Copa Holdings reported a 9.9% year-over-year increase in passenger traffic.
- Utilities can pass on cost hikes to the consumer.
- Telecommunications (Internet) will become a lot more important as energy becomes expensive. More and more people will work out of home instead of commuting.
- November 7, 2012: NEWBIES are Novartis (Swiss health care) and Syngenta (Swiss agriculture). Novartis (NVS: 51.66, -1.11) was born in 1996 as a result of the merger of two Swiss drug makers, Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Acquisitions have continued to be a key element in the firm's growth and diversification efforts.
- Unilever is a globally diversified consumer-oriented company. With operations in just about every country and a long history of developing business units in emerging markets, it is ideally placed to benefit from the expanding middle classes, particularly in the world's population centers. The company is active in Asia, Africa, and Central & Eastern Europe.
- France Telecom is #1 French telecommunication company is just like Telefonica a high yielding Telephone Utility company active in France but also in Africa. Telefonica (TEF: 16.92, -0.405) has long been thought of as a Spanish company, but it actually has one of the more international profiles in the telecom sector with roughly two-thirds of revenues coming from outside its homeland. Latin America is a substantial market, as are other European countries such as the UK, Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. The company recently entered the Chinese market via an equity stake in China Unicom. Sales in 2010 rebounded strongly, and operations returned to profitability. The generous dividend of 8.2% appears secure. (November 2011)
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) plans to infuse more than INR 15bn over a period of time in its unlisted Indian arm P&G Home Products to enhance operations in the country. In order to execute the transaction, the authorized share capital of P&G Home Products Ltd (PGHP) has been increased from INR 0.3bn (30mn equity shares of INR 10 each) to INR 0.5bn (50mn shares of INR 10 each). P&G India, which markets brands, including Vicks, Ariel, Tide, Whisper, Pantene, among others has been achieving double-digit growth consistently for over a decade and is one of P&G's fastest growing markets globally. The company caters to over 650 mn consumers across India and has a presence in various verticals. Including beauty and grooming household care and health and well-being segment.
- Wal-Mart has become America's #1 retailer.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic