- The Age of Uncertainty by John Kenneth Galbraith
- Human Action by Ludwig von Mises ....click here for an extra list.
- Socialism: An Economic and Sociological Analysis by Ludwig von Mises
- Money, Bank Credit and Economic cycles*** by Jesus Huerto de Soto...click here for the 1st chapter - 2nd chapter - 3rd chapter - 4th chapter - 5th chapter - 6th chapter - 7th chapter - 8th chapter - 9th chapter - Introduction - preface
- Controlling depressions by Paul H. Douglas
- The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek...click here for the pdf version
- The distinction between Capitalism and Free Market enterprise by R.G.D. Lafferty...click here
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat...click here to read the Book
- 1986 Work Document (economic politics - history)...click here for the pdf file
- The Coming Economic Collapse by Joseph Tainter
- Notes on the collapse of complex societies by Joseph Tainter...click here
- Monetary Regimes and Inflation: History, Economic and Political Relationships by Peter Bernholz...click here
- When Money Dies: The Nightmare of the Weimar Collapse by Adam Fergusson...click here
- The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
- Exchange, Prices, and Production in Hyperinflation: Germany 1920-1923 by Frank D. Graham...click here.
What is unusual about Professor Graham's 1930 book is that it views the events in Germany without foreknowledge of the Great Depression, the Nazi takeover, or the madness of the long-running Soviet state. In that sense, it is an innocent book. For instance, the professor makes a passing reference to what we now view as the market crash of 1929, but to him, it is just another Wall Street panic, barely worth a mention — not yet known as the harbinger of nearly twenty years of depression and war.
- Symposium March 2011 - I...click here DOC file - pdf file
- Symposium March 2011 - II...click here DOC file - pdf file
- Symposium March 2011 - presentation Huerta de Soto...click here
- Symposium March 2011 - James Turk...click here
- Symposium March 2011 - Workshop...click here for the pdf file
- Gouddossier (Dutch)...click here for the pdf file
- Video clips shot before the 2011 Symposium.....click here
- Glaubensunwilligkeit...click here for the pdf file
- Manipulism...click here for the pdf file
- The Tower of Basel...click here for the pdf file
- Rouble Nationalism...click here for the pdf file
- Submission (English) ...click here for the pdf file
- Soumission (francais)...click here for the pdf file
- The Dulles Brothers...click here for more
- ATLAS SHRUGGED by Ayn Rand
- Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds...Charles Mackay
- The communist manifesto by Karl Marx...click here for the pdf file
- Gold & Silver manipulation explained...click here for the pdf file
- What has the Government done to our money? Murray N. Rothbard...click here for the pdf file - pdf. the file will be sent to you by email upon request.
- Risk aversion in wartime (what happened in Belgium before and after WW II) ...click here for the pdf file.
- The most dangerous superstition.
- Atlas Shrugged - video:
Interview with Karen Hamaker about today's situation and the expectations for the future. A must-see! - note: please disregard the Astrology remarks and go for all the other important information!
Some highlights of the former interview:
You can't produce weapons if you don't have money, and the USA is Bankrupt! and the EU is Bankrupt! Today, Russia and China have the money and many Resources, Commodities (Wheat, Oil, Natural Gas,...), and labor power. Therefore, China and Russia have the power.
The West and the USA are toast as they not only are in deep debt, but they also were so stupid and greedy to export the “Production sector” to China. Even more so for the USA. Even worse, you can only buy certain parts from China for the weapon and automobile industries.
"No doubt that this evolution will be very 'negative' for the West. And, they know it."
Maybe this COVID thing is also a China warning: if you in the West don't pay attention, we'll see you get even more pandemics. We live at the end of “the American Empire," and in recent years, it is clear that China is taking over that role. Just like the Americans took over from the Britons after WW2.
The Ukraine situation also sends a dire warning to Russia and even more to China: don't you dare to spend your savings, your money in the West. If you do so anyhow, we will seize whatever asset we can. By doing so, as the Chinese will no longer risk using their hard-earned currencies (incl. Dollars) to buy assets in the West, they will instead buy physical Gold and Silver with their savings and, by doing so, accelerate the “end of the US-Dollar.”
Therefore, during the present transition, you MUST also keep your purchasing power in physical gold and silver at least because the West will do whatever in its power and spend EVERY penny (I.e., your pennies) to try and maintain its position. Only be advised that today Russia and China have the money, they will do whatever they can to overcome the West, and in the end, they will succeed.
©, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic.