Updated December 1, 2022 - Gold and Silver versus Gold and Silver Shares.
Gold and Silver shares will go up when the time is up! Why do Investors always hesitate to buy when assets are cheap and rush in when prices are soaring? Gold shares are CHEAP as CHIPS. Note that it sometimes takes 2-3 years before a market trend sets. Markets can stay for a longer time irrational than the average investor solvent...
"Also, see the section of Stock Market Indexes expressed in Real Money or Gold!"
"This time, however, looks different...Miners are UNDERPERFORMING compared to Gold = CAUTION!"
People buying gold at $252 in 1999 were paying the lowest absolute price for gold in a century. They were investors. People buying silver at $4 in late 2001 were buying at the lowest absolute price in 5000 years. They were investors. You can rarely get hurt buying at record lows when the price of a commodity is below the cost of production.
This is a disconnect and maybe NOT an opportunity! Gold shares typically lead Gold during upswings...maybe not this time!
|Short term Candle
- Mar 1 - Dec 21, 2017: These charts indicate the expectations for Gold and Miners are absolutely Bearish & Negative = extremely Bullish!
- May 10 - Dec 15, 2018: This is a BOTTOM & maturing BULLISH Head & Shoulders
- May 25 - Jul 15, 2019: the Gold & Silver sector is a SCREAMING buy.
- Oct 14 - Nov 8: Miners & GOLD are a SCREAMING BUY
- Feb 14 - Apr 14, 2020: this is just the beginning of something BIG!
- Aug 11 - Oct 17: Miners are not performing as expected = DANGER
- Nov 15 - Mar 9, 2021: Sideward.
- Apr 16 - May 16: Breaking out...or not?
- June 20 - July 16: STRONG BUY!
- Aug 16: breakout aborted?!
- Sep 16 - Dec. 30: BEAR TRAP and SUPER BUY - note we still have a BEARISH trend, or GOLD performs better than Miners.
- Feb. 20, 2022: still a bear trend...miners are DIGITAL entities.
- Mar. 14: Breaking out?
- May 11: Bear Trend has resumed.
- July 24 - Aug. 11: note that Index moves sideward while the Gold price shows an uptrend and performs better than miners and stocks.
- Sep. 16: a failed Head & Shoulders Formation usually results in a STRONG MOVEMENT in the opposite direction.
- Oct. 21 - Dec. 1: Bullish Divergence.
|Long term Candle
Gold shares and the SP500 - Note the down-sloping LT trend for Gold!
Gold versus the Stock Markets: from now on (August 2019), we expect Gold & Silver to perform better than the Stock Markets.
©, All Rights Reserved - The contents of this report may NOT be copied, reproduced, or distributed without the explicit written consent of Goldonomic